Superswap v4

tac0tron

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still no package for me :/

me neither, but I talked to the dude on PM and hopefully he'll have some time soon.

I'm still down for V5 though. I like making cool packages for people!

i was told mine was sent so it's fine i'll wait.

i'm down for v5 too i guess, next time i'll try to be more creative and craft some stuff instead of buying food and newspaper. btw i don't think i've seen pictures of my package here.

maaannn. third time i've been given the short stick on sufu. two previous cig swaps didn't send out their shit either. :(

on top of that, my partner must've thought my package was shit because he didn't post pics. :(

Dude, I will send you a sick package for nothin'. PM me your address. Prepare for ridiculousness.

I wanna do ss.v5. Whomever is organizing, please send me a private message about it when the time comes!

I'm pretty excited to e-stalk someone and make a dope, fucking package. (3)

It will more than likely include local tranny ads, crows zero stuff, emma watson, graphic novels and canadian/filipino goods. IE: Turon with banana ketchup and maple syrup.

Considering creating a pre-v5 list... whether or not I organize the next swap or not I think the pre-list will be handy for whoever coordinates.

yo before you even think about v5, why don't you post names of people who failed to send?

-neg rep train incoming I think, is DEFINITELY needed.

yo before you even think about v5, why don't you post names of people who failed to send?

-neg rep train incoming I think, is DEFINITELY needed.

People who I know did not send yet:

Kaws&Effect*

Ktothe

FADEtoDARKNESS

*Only one that has not communicated with his partner.

There are people who sent out their packages, but unfortunately have not yet been recieved by their partner due to either technical difficulties, distance, or they fucking lied to me.

I don't know whether I've came across the last one yet.

whoever did not get a package(besides me, I already talked to my swap partner) just PM me your mailing address. I will send you something in the mail that is sexy but classy. Like a naked chick painted on purple velvet, petting a panther.

whoever did not get a package(besides me, I already talked to my swap partner) just PM me your mailing address. I will send you something in the mail that is sexy but classy. Like a naked chick painted on purple velvet, petting a panther.
You can do this if you want, but there's a Super Care Package Crew already covering victims of no packages. :)

People who I know did not send yet:

Kaws&Effect*

Ktothe

FADEtoDARKNESS

*Only one that has not communicated with his partner.

There are people who sent out their packages, but unfortunately have not yet been recieved by their partner due to either technical difficulties, distance, or they fucking lied to me.

I don't know whether I've came across the last one yet.

last one is ultimate scumbag status