Pic taken from my iPhone, and edited from iPhone too. Still experimenting with editing apps. Had a Rebel' and sold it, but pics from the iPhone have become really appealing to me. Esp. because I have it on me 24/7 so I tend to take a lot of candid shots, which interest me a lot more.

4458156430_96f83baac3_o.jpg

robo.....i like your stuff, keep posting!

coalesce...awesome stuff as usual.

ryan m...i really dig your pp and the lighting in a lot of your photos

joelz...i'm jealous you get such amazing subject matter everyday during your commute.

airfrog....that last one is amazing!

thanks, great shots yourself.

shot that just using my 50mm 1.4 on full frame, its the only lens i got

damn i want more

The day I got a lens besides my 50 was the day I started depending more on my equipment and less on myself, my eye, etc. I'm not saying that something wider is great to have for landscape, and a zoom is great for weddings, or any of that, but I recently just sold off all of my lenses save 1, and the feeling's absolutely back.

minimalist photobag ftw, as far as i'm concerned.

So I recently came upon a large collection of vintage cameras. I've slowly been getting some film run through them. These were taken with an original Olympus Pen. I made a list of what's in the collection that I was given, PM me if you have any interest. I may be willing to sell something if someone is interested.

4469180696_f05b08e83c_o.jpg

4468405441_09002c1682_o.jpg

4469191452_b4e639dafb_o.jpg

4469181738_975fd5b57c_o.jpg

frogs:

I'm still learning a lot about photography, I took these and think they look good but is there anything I should have done differently?

I like the first one. The composition is nice for what you're showing. If you use any editing software, you could maybe bump the tones up for a little more color contrast.

The second one doesn't seem to have a solid focus, which would help a ton.