did you really walk around with a dslr and a tlr? that just seems so strenuous...invest in whatever light meter you can afford at the moment..gossen is definitely a plus....or just wing it...i do a lil of both

I did that as well the other day. It was such a hassle. Sometimes I lost the creative nirwana trying to figure out the right settings.

You're better of trying to lend a good and easy spotmeter from someone, like a Sekonic 308 or something (or you buy one but they're quite expensive ~€120).

3365166820_03d3192cac.jpg?v=0

3364345637_a9247a4667.jpg?v=0

So I recently was at a friend's place while he got inked, decided to get a few photos. After doing some editting, a friend told me not enough of the tattoo is being shown in the photo, hence, making the photo look a little dull. Well, I'm here to learn, so tell me what'd you guys think?

My main aim was to capture the process of being tattooed, so capturing more of the tattoo did not really occur to me.

What sort of post processing are you guys doing? I've moved from B&W manual process to digital and I'm finding my shots are lacking something when straight from the camera. Any suggested reading? Thanks

Has anyone here used a Mamiya 7 who could give their opinion on it?

Also, is anybody interested in buying an alienbees ringflash?

I haven't used the 7, but I had another Mamiya and shit was tight. I can't stand the film process any more though...too much fucking work.