^ DASPER its pretty obvious we don't care about your lame ass bump concept.

if you would like to share photos that you have taken then by all means share then with us. but don't put that lame ass bump on it no one cares.

if you wanna expand your concept please bring it to supertrash. Im sure people would be more open minded there.

ps. if those photos were yours from that website there pretty good. why would you want to degrade the value of those shots by places a lame ass bump on it?

its like having a M5 and putting a gay ass bumper sticker on it.

your photog skill might be good but your design skills are whack.

this is suppose to be constructive. take it as it is.

wait so can someone please explain to me what this "bump" thing is and what was so bad about it? i never got to see the thing so im pretty confused

basically he put "bump" on those pics he posted on the previous page

It looked pretty wack, and some [me +others] assumed they werent his pics... (i assumed so cuz i didnt think someone would be able to degrade such nice pics they took themselves as he did)

Anyway tho, I really like the pics... but I don't get the "bump" reference... but im retarded :[

basically he put "bump" on those pics he posted on the previous page

It looked pretty wack, and some [me +others] assumed they werent his pics... (i assumed so cuz i didnt think someone would be able to degrade such nice pics they took themselves as he did)

Anyway tho, I really like the pics... but I don't get the "bump" reference... but im retarded :[

wait, so the word "bump" superimposed over the picture? like in big block letters or something?

question... has anyone attempted the dreaded cleaning of the senor? I recently got a spot that I luckily blew off with a droplet blower, and over time I'm sure I will have to have this done due to the fact that I swap out lenses a lot and dust will be inevitable. I know that its real easy to fuck your camera up if you do this wrong, but is it really that difficult? steps on how you have done this would be appreciated. I've read a lot on different photo forums but was just curious about the sufu communities take on this sub..