So I've thrown together a short photo series entitled In The Kingdom. It came together over the weekend, and NYer's, you'll probably recognize where the images come from.

It's a good 20 photos, so for your convenience I created a Flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21950691@N04/show/

some of them did not come out as clear as I'd hoped, and I didn't want to augment with photoshop, so they're as is - tell me what you think.

here are some more shots from over the weekend that I thought were good too - feel free to comment on anything I post, it can only help me to become a better photographer.

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

"flickr". so, they are basically photos of other's made work or sets. Maybe they were taken at a museum.

Iono, if that is so, but to me, its not actual photography...

"flickr". so, they are basically photos of other's made work or sets. Maybe they were taken at a museum.

Iono, if that is so, but to me, its not actual photography...

no, thats me taking pictures at a museum. i dunno what you mean by this. i took those pictures over the weekend. i was just hoping some of the ny sufu crew could identify the museum. make it a little more fun. they're from the museum of natural history.

and im pretty sure its considered actually photography if a picture is taken. not sure though... :rolleyes:

What? Did you read his post?

Jeepster, great shots, why didn't you get credited below?

Interpol_-_Our_Love_To_Admire.jpg

haha, thanks

that one, is actually of contenious originality for an album cover (who did it first and all that business)

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/47174-interpol-kosheen-artwork-more-than-coincidence

i wish they had something that cool @ NYNHM. "battle" is the most action packed of all the shots i did. one of the better ones out of all of them too

wait, so jeepster, is that interpol cover you? i think it kicks ass

hahaha no man

i did something very similar with my photoset.

interpol cover is not me.

i would be rich and scoff at the rest of your photography cause i did an interpol cover, had i done that cover

but alas, im not that good (?) to even compare to some of the guys on here.