anyone know if the lens on the yashica t is of the same, or at least comporable, quality as the yashica t4? got one recently for cheap but haven't had a chance to mess with it and curious.

Those shots were from a Yashica t4, but a lot of the stuff on my site was shot with a contax g2 and a canon a2 in addition to the t4...

and Dino, do you have a contax t2?? I want one so bad!

Hows the vagabond?

I'm really diggin' the Vagabond II. The recycle rates are pretty garbage, but that's to be expected for such a low entry price. I'll be getting a 400 as a fill once I get rolling with shooting more often. So far, the one light has been an immense help.

man. i've been eyeing those digital rolleiflexes for a while lol just for the novelty if anything. are they any good? 5mp isnt a ton.

the hills have eyes?

Nice try but not quite. The potent stuff is in the details.

Noob question: what is the best way to save/upload huge files without losing too much quality? My ps file is over 140mb, I saved it as a jpeg and uploaded to photobucket but the hues were way off and it looked like shit so I took a screenshot of my ps file which is what I posted here.

Nice try but not quite. The potent stuff is in the details.

Noob question: what is the best way to save/upload huge files without losing too much quality? My ps file is over 140mb, I saved it as a jpeg and uploaded to photobucket but the hues were way off and it looked like shit so I took a screenshot of my ps file which is what I posted here.

I too would like to know a solution to this problem