FS: Naked and Famous Elephant 2 Weirdguy size 29 BNWOT.. $50 THIS EVENING ONLY!

blvckiechvn

Is it really, I pm him and paid him already on Saturday / Sunday last weekend, even though I still not get the pair yet but I am not sure why you still sent the payment.

That is weird; I hope you are joking with me and that he is not a scammer. He was still posting on hypebeast yesterday advertising the jeans and we agreed on payment today.

Jude, I trust that you'll clear up any misunderstanding here.

Edited by mree

Sent 19 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

i received the funds. i will mail the jeans out tomorrow morning around 9am.. it is 10:40pm right now. nice doing business with you, very quick communication. hopefully we can deal again one day

That the message He sent me after I paid the fund last week, let's hope that he is joking or he has more than 1 pair of N&F to sell (this is so ridiculous not in real life). If this is truth about him, then I was worried about my friend who paid the money for me @_@

That is weird; I hope you are joking with me and that he is not a scammer. He was still posting on hypebeast yesterday advertising the jeans and we agreed on payment today.

Jude, I trust that you'll clear up any misunderstanding here.

I pm him 2 times but he does not answer, I tried to find the thread on hyperbeast to see what wrong or to warn other people if there is anything wrong but I cannot find the thread yet.

What kind of payment did you do (paypal or Western Union or e-transfer through email) ?

I pm him 2 times but he does not answer, I tried to find the thread on hyperbeast to see what wrong or to warn other people if there is anything wrong but I cannot find the thread yet.

What kind of payment did you do (paypal or Western Union or e-transfer through email) ?

I paid by western union. How about you?

Jude I hope you don't accept take my money if you had indeed already taken quan's money and finalized the deal him. I would like to believe the good in people and that you are not here to scam others.

Reporting to mods for blacklisting. My money is gone but that's not too bad. I just hope no one else falls for this guy's scams again like you and me quan.

Edit: for clarification, I decided to not place any faith in this guy anymore after I contacted him on tumblr and he promptly locked it instead of making a reply.

BEWARE:

PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED. IF YOU NEED THE SELLERS CONTACT INFORMATION PLEASE PM MREE FOR IT.

Edited by ordo

Hey Quan, you can take a read through the transaction dispute thread.<br /><br />He has claimed to have shipped me the jeans, though he hasn't provided any proof of it or the tracking that was agreed upon. I'd rather he ship them to you, since he did take your money first. Has he replied you at all? I think he only decided to come back here after realizing the deal I made out of his scam.