what drugs are you ingesting today?

alexryb

btw, they guy from a few posts back probably read some scary stories about ephedrine, because it isn't really that dangerous. Amphetamines are alot more potent. With ephedra/ephedrine you just have to respect the drug and slowly build up to check your tolerance. If you usually don't have caffeine in your system, you should def. not take the stack 3 times on the first day.

Also if you already have a high blood pressure or high heartbeat in normal conditions, I wouldn't recommend you using it.

It's also not that great for partying. If you need something for these situations, use the real stuff, though, nothin would be alot better for your body :)

I've used ephedrine around 10 times, and while I agree that it's not that dangerous, it definately has more of the side effects on your heartrate/bloodpressure than other stimulants. I'd go with dexedrine or modafinil instead.

Guest The City

You can get ephedrine in the United States via Primatene tablets. They are 25mg each, so you take 2 with 200mg of caffeine 2 or 3 times a day. You can get it at Walgreens w/o prescription, just need to show ID. Gives you a good boost for workout and it's an appetite suppressant.

Adderall for homework...like for ADD or literally just homework? I've heard of people going for week long binges on that shit back in college during crunch time. i'd rather fail than put my body through that kinda stress...

I've tried Adderall a handful of times (once for four days straight), & I thought it was great. Never ate, concentrated extremely hard on school.. but I also got really picky about the smallest things (perfectionism, which I'm predisposed to anyways). While it seemed to have worked for me, I've heard stories of people cramming for tests while on Adderall, being really confident while taking the test, but in reality they failed miserably.

I would pry try to get my hands on some again, but I'd never rely on it to help me pass a final/class/whatev'.

2 panadol

1 rivotril

and im debating on whether or not i should throw a gravol in there...all i've eaten the whole day is a 6 inch roasted chicken sub and can't decide on trying to go out and eat something or take some more pills and pass out. goddamn i feel like shit

You can get ephedrine in the United States via Primatene tablets. They are 25mg each, so you take 2 with 200mg of caffeine 2 or 3 times a day. You can get it at Walgreens w/o prescription, just need to show ID. Gives you a good boost for workout and it's an appetite suppressant.

I would say take 1 of these + 1 caffeine.

2 X 25mg at once would be a bit too much to function properly.

I take Zenalean Pro before swimming or playing soccer. It's pretty much the same as the original Xenadrine.

I take magnesium and calcium, fish oil and vit E, spirulina, and sometimes melatonin.

Adderall is nice during a long night but I don't like to take a lot before sex. I pretty much have a huge bottle of amphetamine salts at home the whole time.

that's a lot of fucking caffeine, son

the OTC non-FDA approved weight-loss pills like hydroxycut (at least the old formula) had ephedrine.

your basal metabolic rate def. goes up but like some people stated it raises your heart rate and induces irregular heartbeats. that shit ain't good

also

don't abuse benzodiazepines like valium...

you WILL develop physical dependance.

whoa! so true.......imo benzo withdrawls are the absolute worst...i could take the physical part but mentally its insane....enough to drive you over the edge...i would rather go thru heroin wds anyday vs a decent size xanax, valuim, klonopin, wd.

Tramadol x 2

Propecia x 1

Vodka x 8

bundle of heroin =10 $10 bags =$100.

i was using towards the end 5 $10 bags a day.

ive known adicts goin up to the 3 bundle mark a day so i wasnt shit thank god.

I'm no expert on dope, so maybe you got bigger/stronger bags... but in Hartford, CT a bundle is only ~$50-60... which is what makes it so attractive in the first place ;)

I can't even imagine doing 30 bags in a day....

p.s. heroin is bad, stick to legal and socially-acceptable pharmies