Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Right now I'm thinking of getting an exchange from tate + yoko, which size should I get. I'm afraid getting 29 will be too big.. Gotten the 27 but I couldn't button up. (I'm a pretty skinny guy though) 

my sz 33 slim guys measured 33.5 raw, shrank to 32 after a hot soak then stretched to a 33 with wear if that helps any

Edited by emgee420

OXW: I own the Okayamas myself, and I would recommend going true to size with the expectation of wearing a belt, because they stretch really easily in the waist due to the loose weave.  It'll be a bit tight after the soak but if you throw them on damp like I did they'll stretch past post-soak measurements in the waist no problem.

My weird guys are close to the 6 month mark and I'm about to give them their first wash.  They ended up stretching more than I anticipated and the waist it about an inch or two too large.  Would it be worth it to give them a warm wash or would that just misalign the honeycombs and other fading? 

OXW: I own the Okayamas myself, and I would recommend going true to size with the expectation of wearing a belt, because they stretch really easily in the waist due to the loose weave.  It'll be a bit tight after the soak but if you throw them on damp like I did they'll stretch past post-soak measurements in the waist no problem.

Alright, I gotten 27 cos it is my true size however I could not get it button up. Prolly get 28 and try to squeeze it in a bit. 

My weird guys are close to the 6 month mark and I'm about to give them their first wash.  They ended up stretching more than I anticipated and the waist it about an inch or two too large.  Would it be worth it to give them a warm wash or would that just misalign the honeycombs and other fading? 

Give them  a wash to shrink them down but they will stretch back out to where they are now and it shouldn't mess up your whiskers and combs.......unless you bought unsanforized and never soaked pre wear?

Alright, I gotten 27 cos it is my true size however I could not get it button up. Prolly get 28 and try to squeeze it in a bit. 

I mean, my size 34s measured 17 inches across pre-soak, so unless yours wound up being mis-sized they should probably measure 13.5 pre-soak.  Perhaps you have your size mixed up, or maybe my jeans were the aberration.  If you couldn't button up your 27s I'd go to size 29 to account for shrinkage with the initial soak.

• 3 weeks later...

Are black power stretch susceptible to fading?

They're unfortunately susceptible to... breaking when breaking them in. Only worn for two weeks, one of the belt loops just broke on my gf's black power stretch N&F. I hope this was only a 'shit can happen' unusual isolated event.

12863695003_826512717c.jpg

Are black power stretch susceptible to fading?

No. There has been a post or two in here showing slight fade to grey but that is the fabric hanging on for life. These are black all the way through and any fading you get should be a warning on these already thin jeans need a repair is in your near future.

Source: I've owned my pair for 3 years and I love them and still wear them but don't expect them to fade. They have become my bike riding jeans for the stretch and for the fact that crotch blowout isn't much of an issue outside of occasional repairs. 

Hey guys, new to Superfuture. 

Anyways curious if anyone has had issues with the vintage hoodies as of lately. My older ones held up great but both newer ones I've gotten formed holes at the shoulder seams after the first wash.