Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Thanks you for your quick reply but I already checked Van Lieblings website and they only have one WG in 33 in stock.

I want to try 31. cultizm is an option but I don't like the fact to order something just to try it on, thats not fair against the team.

Maybe I will try crämer & co and buy something else for purpose if there is no other way. :)

Crämer & Co is great. My favourite shop in Nürnberg. Why don't you just measure a well fitting jeans and compare it to the weird guys?

I got the NFXONI weird guy and found them to be sized as normal WG meaning the sizing doesn't account for the shrinkage. A size 30 normal  sanforized WG measures the same as the unsanforized NFXONI. I thought I may never be able to wash/soak but they have now Stretched a size past original size so I may get away with a cold wash/soak when the time comes. 

However(!) you do have to consider the inseam and rise. The leg is a 34. your going to lose an inch even on a cold soak so if your normal inseams over a 32 your in trouble  and the rise is tiny and it ain't going to get any bigger with wear!

Thank you. I really appreciate any help. To cut it down your Onis stretched back out after soaking to pre-soak measurements (and oven more), is that right?

I forgot to mention that the short inseam isn't a problem. I also thought the rise could be a problem but the Onis have almost the same as the LHT super skinny guys which I tried on and they were comfortable.

My only problem is, that I probably can't return them..

Edited by fromthisplaceinhell

anyone have experience with the Elephant 3s? haven't really followed this thread, though i have looked at how to size WG elephant 2s -- vanity sized 2inches. Was wondering, how much do they (Elephant 3) stretch with wear if anyone's had experience. Don't wanna end up with an extra inch or 2 in the waist. (aka APC - though i have mucho experience w/ those)

anyone have experience with the Elephant 3s? haven't really followed this thread, though i have looked at how to size WG elephant 2s -- vanity sized 2inches. Was wondering, how much do they (Elephant 3) stretch with wear if anyone's had experience. Don't wanna end up with an extra inch or 2 in the waist. (aka APC - though i have mucho experience w/ those)

The E3's is A much looser weave than the E2's. therefor it will move with your body a lot better. Expect 1" waist .5" thigh. They will move but not anything like your APCs

It is an overcast day, but still bright..  Figured I'd take some pics of my N&F Greencast I picked up June 2012.  One soft wash at 1 month, threw em in the washer at 3 months, and then washed them pretty regularly from there on.  You'll see in the pics they are beginning to fall apart but I am still holding onto them and plan on making the necessary fixes.  I believe the new N&F Royalcast is the second version of this denim.

Here they are at around one month, no wash:

399381_473016966044916_1019338693_n.jpg

And now....(will spoiler pics, image heavy)

front

IMG_0746_zpsd8d1bbba.jpg

back

IMG_0751_zps3239a464.jpg

front detail

IMG_0748_zpsbd185cdf.jpg

side

IMG_0750_zps733edb23.jpg

chainstitching came undone:

IMG_0747_zps55f34d87.jpg

a repair with another to be made soon

IMG_0757_zps03b5673a.jpg

Im still waiting to see the Okayama spirits and the Arctic denim.

Canadian factories had a 5 week hiatus. that's why the last of the fall collection has been lagging. 

We got a shipment that left last Thursday, should arrive in store at the end of the week/ over the weekend. 

Canadian factories had a 5 week hiatus. that's why the last of the fall collection has been lagging. 

We got a shipment that left last Thursday, should arrive in store at the end of the week/ over the weekend. 

Thats good to hear. 5 weeks is a pretty long break. What was the occasion?

photo4_zpsbbceed43.jpg

photo3_zps0ef1072d.jpg

sorry for the crappy iphone pics, but just letting you know that these just arrived! Arctic Selvedge in Weird Guy and Super Skinny Guy

Big John x Naked & Famous x Rockin Jelly Bean collab in Super Skinny Guy Only (comes with a poster of the above image) 

details and measurements will be up on our site later this weekend

Where can I find the Regular Guy denim in indigo? Tate and Yoko is out of stock and from the email i got back, it doesnt look like they'll be getting anymore in my size.

Is this cut even still made? I dont see it anywhere else, and none of their other cuts seems to be the same.

thanks

Edited by PhillyFresh

Question for anyone with the 32oz Beasts. Since these are only 34.5 inseem to begin with, what was the post soak length on these guys? I really want a pair but I need atleast a 33'' inseam. I have a feeling these get smaller then 1.5'' in the inseam after a few soaks. Any help would be great. Thanks!

MikeS , it is a good pair of jeans.  My suggestion you  need to size up 1 for comfort wear.  It will shrink a little.  About the inseam I am not sure because I am not tall.

WG32oz

20130918_195843-1.jpg