Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

kiya

hopefully the thighs stretch out or they're gonna be super hot to wear imo. I would suggest a hem, but congrats on your first pair

Yeah, I wore em all day right after i soaked em. I can feel em starting to break in. I hate my thunder thighs lol. And as hemming goes, I hemmed them down from 38 to 35. I'm a fan of stacks.

Edited by ApexEvo

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone selling a size 30 on here?

I bought a size 28 at self edge and can't even button up the second button.

So I think even a size 29 would be to small.

Sucks because I really like the denim and fit, please let me know if anyone has a size 30 left.

Anyone selling a size 30 on here? I bought a size 28 at self edge and can't even button up the second button. So I think even a size 29 would be to small. Sucks because I really like the denim and fit, please let me know if anyone has a size 30 left.

why would someone neg this? lol but anyways if I'd still wear around the house daily until you can gradually but more and more a day.

I just got my pair in 36w, they are so super snug I daren't soak them, too snug for comfort tbh

Will they stretch a fair bit or should they go on the market ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

damn - im not super into wearing white these days, but next denim purchase i might have to grab a pair of white vans or something.. forgot how rad that can look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just put a nearly new pair of these up for sale. Trades and offers welcome!

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/157598-fsft-sexdbxsxs12-33-self-edge-x-dry-bones-x-superfuture-x-styleforum-165-obo/

photo_1.jpg

photo_3.jpg
Edited by BAerts