Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

kiya

yes, any update about the contest?

maybe kiya could help us out about it?

If there's not one by the time I get home (5:00 EST) I'm just going to start one. Never done a contest before, but I'll certainly be happy to get one going and get a list and everything. PM me and add location and your first wear date if you want and I'll have a running list up by 6:00 unless someone beats me too it.

Any and all help with prizes, ideas, whatever is greatly appreciated!

I think there should be a new thread for the contest, start it off on a date a few weeks from now, or start is immediately.

This quite possibly will be the first pair I ever purchase from SE. It has everything I'm looking for. Even though I really don't need a 5th pair in rotation, I'm tempted to get these and put the other pairs on hiatus.

edit: Just pulled the trigger. 10 pairs right now and I can only wear jeans on Fridays and the weekends. I'm good for the next little while!

• 2 weeks later...

So I soaked and wore them for the first time. I love the fit, it's pretty close to my Samurai 710s.

I love the pocket bags. The front looks like it will cause some pocket fading since they added this extra section that has stitching across. For those that own it, will know what I mean. I can already see the outline creasing in my thighs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.guys. Got these awesome jeans (W33) a while ago but just put them on. Still not sure if I should get bigger size. They fit snugly on my waist (not soak yet). I plan to do quick cold soak so that they will not shrink much.

I need your comments on the fit before soaking the jeans. If they are too small, I may get them changed to W34. Should I go for W34?.

dsc5282r.jpg

dsc5287b.jpg

dsc528401.jpg

No way you should exchange them, I am 100% with the previous posts. They will fit great after soak and wearing in process.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...