Nudie Jeans

arcanum

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I know you guys are not huge Nudie fans but this is for a good cause

This spring I entered a design competition for the benefit of Amnesty International

The t-shirt I designed for Nudie jeans co is now up for sale online. All money goes to Amnesty and the workers in the fair trade factory. The shirt is 100% organic.

Here is a link to where you can buy the t-shirt

http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/2321/empowerment-3-black

Here is a picture of the shirt

http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/images/2213/large.jpg

I'm thankful to anyone who decides to buy this shirt and support Amnesty at the same time

Anyone here own a pair of the grim tim 46 dips? Mine just hit the one year point and id like to compare notes :)

is it hard to break mate? just wondering to have one that 46 dips :)

by the way, my all time fav

7635079052_cc4e067576.jpg

Kebayoran Lama-20120722-00998#1 by tyoza, on Flickr

Edited by Tyoza

is it hard to break mate? just wondering to have one that 46 dips :)

Yeah, the fading on these are pretty stubborn due to the excessive amounts of indigio dips. Still, one thing that's a bonus is that they won't fade straight from indigo to white like most nudies, but they fade to an electric blue colour. Will post pictures when the rain goes away

Nudie Jeans are again running a competition with the main prizes being a trip to their denim production in Italy in the spring. Just spread the message about the 100% organic collection.

Check out the details here http://rivetandhide....ic-competition/

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

• 2 weeks later...

My first and only pair of raw's is a pair of Nudie SJ's that i've worn for about 3 months...there's practically no fading. Are Nudies harder to fade than most other raw denim, or what? I see 3 month APC's and i'm like wtf is this shit, ain't gonna match that for 3 years :/ Love em but i wish they'd fade faster..

I currently wear a pair of Thin Finns and I know what you are talking about I am at around 10 months and there is not a huge amount of wear I think it is because there is some amount of lycra in the denim for the stretch and it should be the same in your pair.

Next pair I am going to beef it up with a pair of more heavy more stiff pair. However I used a pair of Nudies a few years ago that is to small for me today but they got awesome fades so it is possible.

I'm considering just soaking the Nudies. Would that accelerate fading at all? Or would that be a mistake

I'm in the same boat as you. I did a cold soak with a dash of handsoap for about an hour with my High Kai's after about 2.5 months of wear. My cleanliness overcame my nerdy desires to fade the denim. Honestly, they looked fine afterwards, and still have some sheen to them if you're worried about that. I'm nearing 4 months of frequent wear (weekends and some evenings since jeans aren't allowed at work) and I've only just begun to get some very slight fades on my back pockets and around my knees. So, like everyone says, just keep wearing them.

Hey guys, I've a coupla denims to let go. Some r brand new some r not. Do checkout my sale if u r goth inking of getting some nudies... I'm now waiting for my thin Finns black ring size 28 to arrive. Tried em on in Korea a wk ago. E fit is awesome!

One word of advice for buying thin Finns, get em at least one size down!