IndigoSkin Jeans

Repeat

I searched and could not find a dedicated thread for these so...

I have seen a couple people with these in the WAYWT thread and was just curious as to where to buy them/info company history as it seems like a fairly new company (their website is not up http://indigoskinjeans.com/).

Also they seem to be fading EXTREMELY fast (http://indigoskin.info/aged-skins/).

So... What's the company's history?

Where can I buy them?

What's the quality like?

How much do they cost?

Sorry, if this does not warrant a new thread, just tell me if I'm wrong and point me in the new direction.

He didn't say your culture was disgusting or that your country was a shithole. He said he didnt like the backpockets. Stop being so sensitive.

quoted for truth.

if i say i don't like the new Dior line, am I insulting French culture? lol.

no.

ugly pockets.

deal with it.

Hi guys !!

Just saw this thread .

So happy that someone interesting of my jeans.

Let me tell you about "INDIGOSKIN" (Sorry If my english is not good)

I have been in "Sufu" for a while

(2-3 years ago,But didn't post so much)

I love jeans as everybody in here does.

My favorite brand is Samurai jeans , Prps , Denime , Momotaro , PBJ

I lovethe way of Japanese brand that they put there culture and art in to jeans.

I have been waiting for a long long time to see Thai brand that have something like that,But nobody does.

So I decide to make a "INDIGOSKIN" Project in www.soul4street.com

(Thailand street forum)

Here is my concept

Indigoskin intends to convey the concept of “The Quality of Siam” though a perfect blend between traditional Thai art and quality Japanese denim. Among this mixture of art are Kanok Pattern fabric, Khomapastr printed fabric, and "Tong, Nak, Knern"(gold, bronze, silver) button.

Each pair of jeans passes through a careful, yet delicate process by Thailand’s top tailors; thus marked the beginning of Indigoskin, the jeans of Siam.

On the back pocket ,It's Thai traditional art style call "Kanok"

I design it with my Artist friend ,It inspired from fire and flower.

(Someone said,it looks like Naruto Logo ,Haha I like this manga too)

Right now I use denim from "Kaihara"

But in this year I plan to make some project with "Collect Rampuya"

I love to share my story to all you guys who is a denim lover !!!

and here is some picture of my pair 1 year old (4 washed)

d9904977b990c981cb8e268b2a234404.jpg

5e1c87564c38005f46e92fd3620fd857.jpg

f1c003a74ed96191f28c28bfd984dac0.jpg

Hi guys !!

Just saw this thread .

So happy that someone interesting of my jeans.

Let me tell you about "INDIGOSKIN" (Sorry If my english is not good)

I have been in "Sufu" for a while

(2-3 years ago,But didn't post so much)

I love jeans as everybody in here does.

My favorite brand is Samurai jeans , Prps , Denime , Momotaro , PBJ

I lovethe way of Japanese brand that they put there culture and art in to jeans.

I have been waiting for a long long time to see Thai brand that have something like that,But nobody does.

So I decide to make a "INDIGOSKIN" Project in www.soul4street.com

(Thailand street forum)

Here is my concept

Indigoskin intends to convey the concept of “The Quality of Siam†though a perfect blend between traditional Thai art and quality Japanese denim. Among this mixture of art are Kanok Pattern fabric, Khomapastr printed fabric, and "Tong, Nak, Knern"(gold, bronze, silver) button.

Each pair of jeans passes through a careful, yet delicate process by Thailand’s top tailors; thus marked the beginning of Indigoskin, the jeans of Siam.

On the back pocket ,It's Thai traditional art style call "Kanok"

I design it with my Artist friend ,It inspired from fire and flower.

(Someone said,it looks like Naruto Logo ,Haha I like this manga too)

Right now I use denim from "Kaihara"

But in this year I plan to make some project with "Collect Rampuya"

I love to share my story to all you guys who is a denim lover !!!

and here is some picture of my pair 1 year old (4 washed)

d9904977b990c981cb8e268b2a234404.jpg

5e1c87564c38005f46e92fd3620fd857.jpg

f1c003a74ed96191f28c28bfd984dac0.jpg

jeez, these look fucking ridiculous

This thread has a very high concentration of posters with UNDER 20 posts, odd, right?

This thread has a very high concentration of posters with UNDER 20 posts, odd, right?

Hi Kiya

Why you call them a posters? I understand that many people who post in this thread have less than 20 posts but you can't judge from this.

This thread is like the other denim threads no one set it up. I have less posts but I'm here for many years.I just wanna share to everyone.

I didn't see any posts that look like for commercial and in fact this jeans just sell in Thailand .

This post just for explain to you by respect . :)

Thank you

haha, no offense, but...the words coming from someone who is indirectly making money through Sufu - if you think there is need for poster police, then let others do it.

Don't get me wrong, your other contributions are appreciated.

Btw, I don't care if I get neg repd.

At first when I saw this tread I just wanna answer for the thread's owner and just wanna share that we have a little denim brand in this world.

I told my friend who is brand owner to explain about back pocket or his purpose about them. He's very happy when he know that someone interesting his jeans.

I understand and obey the rule but everyone should wait at lease 5-10 pages and then judge this is an advertise or not. Just open your mind don't just see our posts or rep power.

I respect and like this board a lot because I'm denim lover too. Every comments are worthy especially for the owner to improve their brand.

Actually I have a lot of fit pic that I wanna share to ur guys but I decide to stop it.I don't wanna have enemy I will wait until this brand is grow up to international in one day and I can talk about them rightly. ;)

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Thank you for every compliments.Today I have an update pics from me and my friend. We wash our jeans yesterday and I think it turn out great so just wanna share to everybody

The left one is mine (never soak this is first wash @ 7 months) The other is Reggae_Tin ' s jeans ( 1 cold soak 1 sea soak and first wash @ 7 months) You can see pre wash pic at the first and second pages.

L1020678.jpg

L1020684.jpg

L1020686.jpg

L1020687.jpg

L1020691.jpg

Hope all of you like them ;)

PS. This is not an advertises.Indigo Skin didn't sell international at lease in near future so if you want it please come and travel in Thailand.:D

Dude don't worry about "advertising" and everything...In fact if you would like to tell us more about the brand, cuts, denim specs etc. feel free to do so!

Here you go.

http://indigoskin.info/