Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

I have a pair of size 32 flat head 3001s that i sized up on to a 32 i should have gotten a 31 anyways.Could i fit a size 30 s710 do they strech out alot?

thanks and +rep for who helps me.

Yeah - go for the 30....;) they have a higher rise - which would also help..

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, quick question;

received some 710 today, which are size 34, however when trying them on they already feel quite snug around my waist and i havent soaked them yet. can anybody advise whether these heavier weight denim will shrink in the waist as much. i was told before i bought these (from 2nd) that they werent supposed to be part of the smaller batch, so i am a bit confused.

im not going to attempt to shrink these until i get some advice.

thanks

stick something in the waist slightly larger than it allows during the soak process. i got half an inch to stretch during my 3 hour soak. i dont know why other people dont do this :P

samurai s710xx 32 lot 10

waist 16.5 / 17

front rise 11.5 / 11.25

rear rise 15 / 14.5

thigh 12.5 / 11.5

inseam 38.5 / 37

knee 9 / 9

hem 8 / 7.75

dude so fucking awesome huh

its like wearing armor

i feel like im completely protected from the elements and abrasiveness of pavement hahaah i cant even imagine how fucking sturdy the 21ozers are

and seconded again, because i have NO broken threads after EATING SHIT hardcore on the pavement, i still have bruises where i hit, but just a LIGHT fade from the fall

oh mr. nogami works to protect us alcoholics and masters of debauchery

pffft.....

I got knocked of my motorcycle in my S5000BKs.

ok and did you want a cookie?

or did you intend to say nothing of any value whatsoever

i would be willing to bet that the 5000bks were WAY more fucked up than the 710

I used to skateboard back in the days and "ate shit" countless times a day. Still it took very long time for the average-denim wear down.

I can say for experience that for example SDA-103's 15oz denim is more durable than 710's 19oz. Actually I know nothing more durable. I've recognized that the tightly-wowen smooth ones are more durable that the slubby loose ones. Limited empiric testing of course... :)

I used to skateboard back in the days and "ate shit" countless times a day. Still it took very long time for the average-denim wear down.

I can say for experience that for example SDA-103's 15oz denim is more durable than 710's 19oz. Actually I know nothing more durable. I've recognized that the tightly-wowen smooth ones are more durable that the slubby loose ones. Limited empiric testing of course... :)

i dont know about that.. ive never owned any sda's but it sounds sorta like how people say spider silk is stronger than steel and things like that... skyscrapers arent built out of spider silk, and the tight weave may be strong, but i assume its safe to say that if theres two thicknesses of the same material, the thinner of the two will wear out first

i dont know about that.. ive never owned any sda's but it sounds sorta like how people say spider silk is stronger than steel and things like that... skyscrapers arent built out of spider silk, and the tight weave may be strong, but i assume its safe to say that if theres two thicknesses of the same material, the thinner of the two will wear out first

Skyscrapers aren't built of spider silk because it's (1) hard to harvest, (2) not stiff, (3) your argument hurts my fucking brain.

It's like saying bacon tastes better than well vodka, but we don't make cocktails out of bacon.

its really not like that at all.. bacon and vodka? it should be obvious why skyscrapers arent made of spider silk, im not retarded. i dont need to back up my statement anymore though, its pretty black and white, take an aspirin

they're still just jeans.

but bacon is forever

I think we to specify what kind of bacon we're talking about. Is it the precooked microwave crap from costco, or the sweet, succulent, possibly even orgasmic slab bacon from Lobel's? Kinda like the bacon version of of denim snobbery.

but bacon is forever

I think we to specify what kind of bacon we're talking about. Is it the precooked microwave crap from costco, or the sweet, succulent, possibly even orgasmic slab bacon from Lobel's? Kinda like the bacon version of of denim snobbery.

Hum..I love bacon!!

its really not like that at all.. bacon and vodka? it should be obvious why skyscrapers arent made of spider silk, im not retarded. i dont need to back up my statement anymore though, its pretty black and white, take an aspirin

i also don't understand what the point of the silk vs. steel argument is, or what it has to do with jeans

that being said, i love all kinds of bacon, even turkey bacon. anybody ever had vosges bacon flavored chocolate? yummmmm

vodka on the other hand is blehhhh.

but bacon is forever

I dunno about this precooked bacon. That sounds nearly as sacreligious as turkey bacon. But proper bacon, from Lobel's or anywhere else, is the food of the gods.

I think I'm gonna sign up for the bacon of the month club now.