Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take 5 hookin it up over at soraatalk son, says theyre expecting in may... or march... a month beginning with m..

take 5 forummmmm

[email protected]

^theres the email, drop them a line and see what they can do, theyre almost as speedy with their replies as gordon.. maybe tied actually

not going to lie though, shits was 'spensive

look back a couple of pages

browsing the 2nd site and saw these...

21oz s5000VX

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s5000vx21oz/

sj-s5000vx21oz-02.jpg

samurai x 2nd s5000XX

tried translating but it didnt make sense. looks liek the color was made by a manager, but not sure what the color actually is...might be interesting though. picture looks black limited to 100 pairs

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s5000xx-2nd/

sj-s5000xx-2nd-02.jpg

BiG is expecting the larger sizes early next week.

Of course, who knows.

I hope so, I got all excited when all of the smaller sizes got theirs back in Dec. and since then have given up hope for a while.

this shit is seriously fucked...

got my usa's two days ago, and i have been in phone contact with both danish and american customs since, asking me about if i knew levis had claimed a lawsuit on Samurai, and that it could be illegal purchasing their products... i was really stoked that they actually got through customs if they were thinking they are illegal (although they are legal).... customs just get sillier and sillier...

maybe we should start a: "tell your crazy customs stories"...

but also i am really stoked on these jeans.. initially i mostly bougth them for the denim, but the detailing is crazy nice... rivets are sick, buttons are intense and the denim... off the hook baby...

robocop fast if you havent already...

I hope so, I got all excited when all of the smaller sizes got theirs back in Dec. and since then have given up hope for a while.

Tell me about it. Gordon called me when those came in (since I had ordered a 35) and started off with "I've got your USA's in my hands right now, and . . .," then the next day he tells me that there's something wrong with them and he doesn't know when they'll show up. Eventually I suppose.

Hey Chantheman, does 2nd still do international shipping? I forget what the final outcome was with rakuten and there credit card situation.

as far as i know they do international shipping and that was as of last month when i bought my 0500's

this shit is seriously fucked...

got my usa's two days ago, and i have been in phone contact with both danish and american customs since, asking me about if i knew levis had claimed a lawsuit on Samurai, and that it could be illegal purchasing their products... i was really stoked that they actually got through customs if they were thinking they are illegal (although they are legal).... customs just get sillier and sillier...

maybe we should start a: "tell your crazy customs stories"...

but also i am really stoked on these jeans.. initially i mostly bougth them for the denim, but the detailing is crazy nice... rivets are sick, buttons are intense and the denim... off the hook baby...

robocop fast if you havent already...

Tell them their wrong -- and that you have no idea what they are talking about...you live in Danmark ?

Tell them their wrong -- and that you have no idea what they are talking about...you live in Danmark ?

thats what i did, i told them that the jeans were altered so they had nothing in common with levis jeans anymore.. and yes i live in Danmark :)