Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but as for the Jin's I went up1 to a 33, because they only shrink 1inch and with all of the screwed up sizing coming out of lot10 in the 4thQ I was sure that they would shrink a bit more.

Seems like all of the Jin models are a bit on the baggy side towards the bottom. I tried the Wrangler shits on again today...I don't know...I'm waiting for the USA's to come in my size so I can compare...then I'll know. THey both are going to be baggier than the 0500's...which is already an ideal fit (0500's). I know I def. cannot size down 1 with the Wrangler repros...(which would be great for the leg bagginess issue)...but they are so fucking tight 1 size down, it is insane.

Seems like all of the Jin models are a bit on the baggy side towards the bottom. I tried the Wrangler shits on again today...I don't know...I'm waiting for the USA's to come in my size so I can compare...then I'll know. THey both are going to be baggier than the 0500's...which is already an ideal fit (0500's). I know I def. cannot size down 1 with the Wrangler repros...(which would be great for the leg bagginess issue)...but they are so fucking tight 1 size down, it is insane.

back pockets are also too far apart.

info on jacket?

It's just a Levi's Type I Trucker in rigid. I had been going back and forth on it, but now it's on sale for only $34 (in store, or with shipping from their site), so that sold me on it. I think it's a little too "matchy" with the Samurais though, since they're very close in color right now.

back pockets are also too far apart.

Actually, I don't mind the back pockets. I just know that I'd look like I was wearing "bitch jeans" if I sized down on the 210's...esp. post-OXS.

I don't find the Jins even remotely baggy. :confused:

Hmm...do you have fit pics? Shit, I'm torn. I love the Jin series denim and LHT...but it's hard to see how they'd shrink up (in the lower leg) to a point where I could really WEAR them (mainly it's a question of what footwear in my collection works best with a straight leg cut).

It's just a Levi's Type I Trucker in rigid. I had been going back and forth on it, but now it's on sale for only $34 (in store, or with shipping from their site), so that sold me on it. I think it's a little too "matchy" with the Samurais though, since they're very close in color right now.

Is that the Type 1 that is similar to the 506xx, but just without the selvedge denim?

Actually, I don't mind the back pockets. I just know that I'd look like I was wearing "bitch jeans" if I sized down on the 210's...esp. post-OXS.

Hmm...do you have fit pics? Shit, I'm torn. I love the Jin series denim and LHT...but it's hard to see how they'd shrink up (in the lower leg) to a point where I could really WEAR them (mainly it's a question of what footwear in my collection works best with a straight leg cut).

From Cotton's Jin thread:

These jeans give you booty - Size 29, 6'1, 155, sized down 1.

6cy3zls.jpg

5z6lvk1.jpg