Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, legacy you skinny bastard. yours fit you much better than mine fit me.

Heh, thanks. But I am not liking how the thighs and knees have stretched out. It's been about 1 1/2 months, I might give em a soak to calm them down and probably throw them in the dryer so that they fall nicer at the hem.

So I just received my USA models a few days ago and I noticed that they were sanforized. If I were to do a hot soak would more shrinkage occur? Is anyone just wearing their USAs raw? Thanks.

eh who said they were sanforized? mine shrunk about a inch in the waist and like 2 inches off the inseam

They're not sanforized...Samurai doesn't use sanforized denim.

oops, I was actually just going by the sticker that came in the backpocket of the jeans, perhaps it doesn't apply. Also, does the sizing on these Samurais run a little smaller than usual, b/c i don't remember it being this hard to button the top button... or maybe it's just me...

oops, I was actually just going by the sticker that came in the backpocket of the jeans, perhaps it doesn't apply. Also, does the sizing on these Samurais run a little smaller than usual, b/c i don't remember it being this hard to button the top button... or maybe it's just me...

What does the sticker say?

You're just getting fatter...no offense...happens to the best of us.

Measure the waist. I know Gordon at BiG said he's had sizing issues with the very latest batch running 2" small in the waist.

So i get home on new years day, proceed to take of my sneakers, and hear a ripping noise. I have NO idea how this could happen, but i tend to stand on the heel of my shoe to take it off.. could have contributed.

2month old 710's btw. Take that Chain stitch...Gordon said hell stitch it back up at no cost, awesome dude...

IMG_5173.jpg

rant:

0500xx's are not easy to break in. i've been wearing mine around 4 days a week for 3 months, and have seen minimal wear. the honeycombs are set and have begun to LIGHTLY fade, same story with lap/whiskers, but unless you look at them under a light, you can't tell that much has happened. am i just wearing them like a lazy bum or have you 0500 owners had the same experience?

rant:

0500xx's are not easy to break in. i've been wearing mine around 4 days a week for 3 months, and have seen minimal wear. the honeycombs are set and have begun to LIGHTLY fade, same story with lap/whiskers, but unless you look at them under a light, you can't tell that much has happened. am i just wearing them like a lazy bum or have you 0500 owners had the same experience?

Really? Look at the Samurai contest threads. Mine are fading very fast. I wore them for two months maybe, and some threads are already white.

random question, i've searched a little but not too much so if this has been mentioned earlier, sorry, but does samurai offer any sort of grey jean? i'm looking for one in general, but i'd prefer something along a 5000/0500 fit in grey.

anyone? anyone? :) thanks in advance

random question, i've searched a little but not too much so if this has been mentioned earlier, sorry, but does samurai offer any sort of grey jean? i'm looking for one in general, but i'd prefer something along a 5000/0500 fit in grey.

anyone? anyone? :) thanks in advance

not that i know of. the 5000cx looks grey in all samurais pictures but in actuallity is a more green/beige. so no, dont think sam makes a grey jean

I could use you guys' opinion.

I've been wearing the 710's for two days and the waist is pretty comfortable and the fit is generally spot on with my body. Looks amazing. I just don't know if I can handle the weight. The backpocket just under my wallet gets sweaty as well as my nuts lol. That might be becuse they are still tight on ym ass and croch area I guess?

Did you guys ever experience this at first and then it went away when the jean got a little more loose?

I'd hate to have to let go of them because I get too hot in them. They look amazing. Fuck

I could use you guys' opinion.

I've been wearing the 710's for two days and the waist is pretty comfortable and the fit is generally spot on with my body. Looks amazing. I just don't know if I can handle the weight. The backpocket just under my wallet gets sweaty as well as my nuts lol. That might be becuse they are still tight on ym ass and croch area I guess?

Did you guys ever experience this at first and then it went away when the jean got a little more loose?

I'd hate to have to let go of them because I get too hot in them. They look amazing. Fuck

Where do you live?