Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats true. well i sweat like a motherfucker. i never really noticed it too much, but im sure i didnt pay enough attention. it wasnt anything huge enough to make me stop wearing them or anything, no jock itch or anything, just mean swamp ass/balls

Allrighty - took a couple pics of the Sam BIG model....sorry for the inside shots - weather is still crap..

These are my size up project - size 32 ? I normally wear 30 or 31...

2175057903_af13aace2f.jpg

2175058271_b46b17bd2c_m.jpg2175058109_e3bb58e0fc_m.jpg

These are OX washed BIG style - measure 15,5 inch in the waist - so 1 inch smaller than tagged...

Thanks, guys..recieved the on December 31st..last day of the old year...due to travelling I did'nt really have a chance to take better pics yet...

Actually Gordon was supposed to hem them to a 34 - but I think he forgot....I have yet to measure them , but since he did'nt send any left over denim I believe they are original length....

customs are fucking up my shipment, again.. stupid idiots can't figure out if they are levis or not, they called me up and shit...

Already posted this on the s5000 owner's thread but since this thread is more lively I'll also post here...

I am planning to buy a pair of s5000vx but not really sure about the size because it seems that lot 10 measures tag size in raw and then shrinks 2" after a soak.

I wear my RRDS in 33 for a comfortable fit/semi-baggy fit. I also wear a ALD frontier in 32.

So I was thinking about the size 33 or size 34 for these s5000vx.

Oh, I also have a pair of evisu's that have a 32.8 waist measured in BIG-style, I don't want to end up with something tighter than this in the waist.

What do you guys think?

I have had a pair of s5000vxs for 4 months with moderate wear so that I had gotten moderate lap fading and honeycombs with little fade since i started starching in the last month

but they have become very dirty and i feel that i need to wash or soak them

if I hot soak do I have to fear some of my whiskers or honeycombs getting lost? because the fades arent as intense as many sufuers have im afraid that by soaking so early that i will lose all the work i put into them

thanks

Already posted this on the s5000 owner's thread but since this thread is more lively I'll also post here...

I am planning to buy a pair of s5000vx but not really sure about the size because it seems that lot 10 measures tag size in raw and then shrinks 2" after a soak.

I wear my RRDS in 33 for a comfortable fit/semi-baggy fit. I also wear a ALD frontier in 32.

So I was thinking about the size 33 or size 34 for these s5000vx.

Oh, I also have a pair of evisu's that have a 32.8 waist measured in BIG-style, I don't want to end up with something tighter than this in the waist.

What do you guys think?

I generally wear a 32 sometimes 33 -- just got the s5000vx in 31 from Japan and it fits just right. Size down 1 -- has the old arcs and tabs. Waiting for my 710 and JIN lee repros should get it this week will post pics.

I generally wear a 32 sometimes 33 -- just got the s5000vx in 31 from Japan and it fits just right. Size down 1 -- has the old arcs and tabs. Waiting for my 710 and JIN lee repros should get it this week will post pics.

I guess they are lot 10 right?

Have you already soaked them?

i didnt see them (5000 21oz) on there either, but i shot parachutes a pm asking if he could find them there somewhere actually reading, instead of just looking for pictures like i did. sure enough he found some link to them, no pictures or anything like that, just this little page to order them.

i asked gordon about the sizing and the relation to the normal 17oz, he said hes guessing theyll run the same but doesnt have any to actually take measurements of, i kind of took a leap of faith on these.. they better fit.

i got the same size as my 710s and 510s, w32. i owned w32 17oz 5000bk at one point, they fit alright, only the length and wider leg opening made em look sloppy, im pretty sure ill have the 21ozers hemmed to prevent that. anyways, with the vx shrink factor, the 21oz intensity, and this recen samurai waist fuck up phenomenon i opted for a w32 to play it safer

i cant wait for that low rise and heavy weight..

take 5 hookin it up over at soraatalk son, says theyre expecting in may... or march... a month beginning with m..

take 5 forummmmm

[email protected]

^theres the email, drop them a line and see what they can do, theyre almost as speedy with their replies as gordon.. maybe tied actually

dino might, how much did your regular 710s stretch? im thinking about getting a pair (i hope 2nd doesnt have the fucked waist sizes) and im thinking about sizing down one to a 28.

im thinking about getting a pair too but no one replied to me :(