Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dino might, how much did your regular 710s stretch? im thinking about getting a pair (i hope 2nd doesnt have the fucked waist sizes) and im thinking about sizing down one to a 28.
im thinking about getting a pair too but no one replied to me :(

they dont stretch as much as others, guessing due to the weight. you should be ok sizing down one though, i think i could, dont go for two though unless you have skeleton legz

take 5 forummmmm

[email protected]

+++didn't realize that there's a new forum w/ some notable sufu dropouts posting...:)

tell soraanaam dino sent you!

Does anyone have the S0210XJ's? THe Wrangler style jawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? I tried them on and golly jee fuck the thighs were tight as all shit when I sized down one (ala my 0500's which were manageable). Definitely weird in the sizing dept. when compared to the other jeans I have. I couldn't dream of doing the top button of the waist...pre-soak. Imagining the post-OXS fit/pain would be similar to watching Gigli minus Chris Walken and Al Pacino...pure terror.

That being said, I may get them true-to-size...though they are kinda baggy at the bottom (in Samurai "XJ" series fashion).

ANYONE WITH FIT PICS?!?!? Free Edmond? (okay, anyone who's of slender build with fit pics???)

Maybe like this one??

S001JP.JPG

also loving the patch, not the usual graphics you usually see on sammies

will this be their new patch? i better buy another pair before it runs out. this post Levi's lawsuit patches on japanese denim is turning me off!

I have 710's

My tagged 29 which shrank down to a 29 have stretched to a 31 after 2 months or so, and seem to have stopped stretching. They fit me nicely so that might account for the stop in stretching.

do you think i should get a size 30? my waist size is 32

will this be their new patch? i better buy another pair before it runs out. this post Levi's lawsuit patches on japanese denim is turning me off!

Is that what everyone is going on about? That looks like it would be a Lee repro patch. See the rounded pockets?

I would think Samurai do not have to change the leather patch due to the Levis lawsuit. The only infringement taht they have are the red tabs and the arcuates. The patch would only have infringed Levis if it depicts two "objects" pulling a pair of jeans but in this case it did not.

But then again they may want to cahnge it just for fun. May be signifying a Reborn Samurai.

I personally prefers the current patch.