Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

lol tru i tried to take better ones but just can't seem to take one w/o the flash showing up when taking a pic of the back.

arlee, that fit looks spot on, though i think this usa model is too hyped up. i still cant get over the rivetless back pockets

but the hidden arcs makes up for no rivets dino!!!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beatle once again you were right jins are great

crazy-sized lot 10 size 29 shrunk to a 26 post wash. hopefully will stretch a little more to a 30 as im typing. couldnt pass on the price either ($165 only hot soaked)

jinfitpiche4.jpg

^i have.

i got mine way before all this weird sizing hooplah though. but i looked back at the measurements i took the other day when they were new, i never paid it any attention til it got brought up here, but apparently even mine that i got months prior measured tagged size when raw.

no complaints though, they fit like a dream, and im thinking stretched out to about 32.5" now after wearing. (i always wear a belt for the record)

so does that mean your sizing adavice of buying true size is now incorrect? oh well...

my waist measures 32, i bought tagged w32, they went to 30, and now back out to fit perfectly.. does that not count as buying true to size?

make of it what you will, but ive had people thank me for the advice after getting their pairs

im a 34. the size that came were 34 presoak, but i decided to exchange cos im fat and prefer not to have a tight waist. only thing is i will lose out on the slimness of the legs by going up.

fuck it.. will have to buy something else to make me feel better

im actually getting the 36. i had the choice but thought i would be safe. im not sure why to be honest.. but its done now.

my main problem is that since i stopped doing sports i have lost all my muscle in my legs. that combined with my new layer of fat around my waist make for baggy jeans. luckily i have a huge cock to fill some of the space:rolleyes:

Hey all..after browsing for hours through the description and fit thread i decided to migrate here to get some opinions.

i plan on ordering some s710's from BiG..

with that said im 6'2" weigh 155 lbs and have long legs (heard good things about sammies for tall, long legged ppl)

i have a 31" waist so i was wondering what you would recommend for some s710's?

I've seen pics of ppl who sized down that looked good but BiG says they will shrink pretty considerably post wash so im a little confused.

Appreciate any info/recommendations anyone w/ experience w/ these can offer.

thanks for the fast replies.

i like a slim fit and have hot soaked all my previous shrink to fit denim to try to get as much shrinking out of the way on the initial soak as possible.

you said you got some size 31" raii? what is your waist size and how do they fit so far?

I felt by lot10 710s were sized wrong. My sz 28 felt like a 27. I couldn't even soak em because they were so tight at the waist

My lot 10's were the opposite. Didn't shrink as much as I expected (did 2 real hot soaks for 4-6 hours each time), should have sized down one to 33"

i dont know, i guess itd make sense, but either the knees just plain didnt stretch out like youd think, or i didnt care enough to notice, i think worrying about knee buldge is retarded, it looks so natural to me i dont even notice really until people start talking about it. either way, it wasnt a problem for me after my stretching techniquez

Fair enoof. I don't mind the knee buldge shit neither...it's inevitable really.

i did the ol' bathtub soak yesterday while wearing the USA's. they shrunk quite a bit. i intended for these to have a somewhat baggy work-wear type feel, but they ended up shrinking more than the chart said (the leg opening is a half size smaller than the chart says it should be, for example). instead they fit like my apc ns. i am happy with them overall though, because pre-soak, the legs were way too long and baggy. in the end, i'm gonna need to do some thigh and waist stretching, but i'm stoked.

cuffs...

DSCF1260.jpg

or no cuffs...

DSCF1263.jpg

DSCF1265.jpg

It might just be the angle you took the photos from, but those make your thighs/butt look big. I'm thinking it's mostly the photo angle, but it should work itself out with some stretching.

The indys are ballin. With those shoes, I like the cuffs better, but then again I hardly ever cuff my denim when I wear indys or any other shoes.

It might just be the angle you took the photos from, but those make your thighs/butt look big. I'm thinking it's mostly the photo angle, but it should work itself out with some stretching.

The indys are ballin. With those shoes, I like the cuffs better, but then again I hardly ever cuff my denim when I wear indys or any other shoes.

are you sayin bdawg gots back? :eek:

Hey all..after browsing for hours through the description and fit thread i decided to migrate here to get some opinions.

i plan on ordering some s710's from BiG..

with that said im 6'2" weigh 155 lbs and have long legs (heard good things about sammies for tall, long legged ppl)

i have a 31" waist so i was wondering what you would recommend for some s710's?

I've seen pics of ppl who sized down that looked good but BiG says they will shrink pretty considerably post wash so im a little confused.

Appreciate any info/recommendations anyone w/ experience w/ these can offer.

Hmm, i'm in the same boat as you are. Ordered s710bk's in a size 34. I usually wear a 30/31 in most jeans.. Gordon said 34s will shrink to a 32 which will probably be a little closer to 31 than 32. Hopefully everything will work out!