Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the response everyone. I want to do a hot soak, but I'm afraid I cannot get the waist on.. should I just start of with a cold? Or hanger+soak?

that's an awesome fit...

but a little bit loose on your waist...

i think you shud do the hot soak...

don't even think about the waist shrinkage, i think it wud shrink true to your size...

but, if u afraid wit that... that hanger on the waist will be a gud idea....

nice fit mate.... very nice...

my jeans are starting to stink.......... and it's only been 2 months... hahahaha the last pair took 5 months before they got the stink.

HA.

Chicks dig it.

were asking for it with our armor denim.

dino: mid-feb for the 21oz and mid-march for the 19oz

awesome, thanks for that.

wait..... mid-feb!?!? thats like now :eek:

Hmmm thinking about exchanging these USA's and waiting for some 5000vx's or 210xj's...I just feel kinda weird having a tight waist with a cinchback. But I do know the USA leg fit will be nice (similar to 0500's sized down 1, a slightly less taper).

those s710's look great on you knugget

would you mind telling us your height + weight and tag size of your s710s?

Thanks

Height is 5' 8" - 5' 9"

Weight is 128.

Tagged size is 28. I have an athletic build due to sports.

OMFG. My fucking fingers hurt like a motherfucker. Been trying for the hour or so to button all of them up. I can button the top one, but goddamn. I will post pictures after they are done drying and when I have button it up all the way.

OMFG. My fucking fingers hurt like a motherfucker. Been trying for the hour or so to button all of them up. I can button the top one, but goddamn. I will post pictures after they are done drying and when I have button it up all the way.

That's the one thing about the USA's I do like...the buttons are a bit more finger friendly cause of the indenture/concavity. Did I just say "concavity?"

USA's hmmm keep or exchange...

(to anyone who knows)

i know samurai makes repros and lepros, but are any of the cuts facsimilies of old levis and lee cuts like some of the warehouse and sugarcane models?

I don't think there are any "exact" replica-cuts, per se, just "inspired by". There are some repro cuts that are truer than others. The S2000 was a levi's repro-inspired cut, as were the 7000's. The only Leepro that resembles a vintage cut was the S0130, but that was only due to the higher rise and cinchback...which weren't necessarily Lee details, just vintage ones in general.

Sam isn't the company to look to for true replicas.

Height is 5' 8" - 5' 9"

Weight is 128.

Tagged size is 28. I have an athletic build due to sports.

What Percy said is exactly right. Stretch out the button holes, save yourself the agony.

Here are post soak pictures. I think I can shrink them more, they didn't shrink as much as I would have hoped them to. First set is a night, the next set is the morning after wearing them to sleep.

Samurais710xx1-1.jpg

Samurais710xx2-1.jpg

Samurais710xx4-1.jpg

Samurais710xx3-1.jpg

Samurais710xx1-2.jpg

Samurais710xx2-2.jpg

Samurais710xx3-2.jpg

Samurais710xx4-2.jpg

Suggestions, comments, criticism?

I don't think there are any "exact" replica-cuts, per se, just "inspired by". There are some repro cuts that are truer than others. The S2000 was a levi's repro-inspired cut, as were the 7000's. The only Leepro that resembles a vintage cut was the S0130, but that was only due to the higher rise and cinchback...which weren't necessarily Lee details, just vintage ones in general.

Sam isn't the company to look to for true replicas.

yeah, i didnt think so. kind of bummed, still my favorite by far though

knugget, you skinny bastard, those look A+

it sounds like you are inferring you think he has a nice penis.

regardless, nice jeans casper

Awkward............... lol

true.....except for the 'wallet fade' which seems to extend beyond the actual pocket boundaries

Yeah I just noticed that too, its actually just the way the jeans creased in the back that it ended up fading like that. I use a pretty short wallet.