Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

lots of info throughout the thread on any question you might have...but you're just gonna ask anyway...so whatever. :cool:

Actually I'm not jsut going to ask anyway, I did search quite alot I just needed specific clarification, which you provided. So thanks for the help and the sarcasm.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S0310XX back pockets are half lined. Are most Samurai back pockets half lined? I see the tacking on most of their pockets, but not much of anything about lining.

Also, the waist is SOOOO tight after the soak, STRETCH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

I remember a post a long time ago. Someone said something along the lines of this:

For sammies: If they don't rape you post soak, you're screwed (because they'll stretch to unwearable)

For SDAs: If they rape you post soak, you're screwed (because they won't stretch and they'll be unwearable).

Anyway, do what I did for my S510XX 21oz. Bakertowne (waist stretcher) that shit.

Also - here's a thought...

It's possible to size down 2 if you are a little chubby...the waistband will be able to squeeze the softer tissue..

But if you are a skinny guy - it's way tougher to squeeze bones...

Something to keep in mind...

Also - here's a thought...

It's possible to size down 2 if you are a little chubby...the waistband will be able to squeeze the softer tissue..

But if you are a skinny guy - it's way tougher to squeeze bones...

Something to keep in mind...

I think the politically correct term would be sizeingly challenged :D

But yeah, I agree totally. If you size down 2, they will stretch a lot because they have to. If you don't size down they don't have to stretch.

man-likes-tight-jeans.jpg

Sizing down + chubby (and especially if you're non-teen) always brings in my mind that uncle who is always sweaty and likes to take your kid sister in a barn and touch her in places...

won't the VX denim shrink back after you wash it?

It will...but it will stretch right back out really quickly.

I personally think vx denim should be hot washed a few times to get all the shrinking out of the way...one wash just didn't cut it.

...I'm still laughing about the "squeezing bones" comment....haha.

the back rise is damn high, thats one think i like about them that gives them that nostalgic feeling/look. i took fit pics of mine last night, ill post them tonight

i compared them to s5000bks in the same size too that ill also put up, the same size 5000s are bigger/baggier than the 510s

I enjoy the back rise on them, yet I am also a fan of slimmer fits. Call me a Spartan woman, but I like showing definition.

True blue indeed. It looks amazing in most of those pics.

Hella grats, John.

Though, my favorite part of jeans are always a good backpocket design, and these jeans are no exception. In fact, that design is damn beautiful.

-JF

the production of the USA-model has begun.. first shipments should leave BIG in the first couple of weeks in december..