Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

nope not yet man thats the problem with the 21oz is their sizing they mis tagged or i dont knwo what happened to those they were a size smaller than all my 33 sam's weird i dont know..

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your normal waist size?

Gimme, I am a 33" in everything else: PBJ, Skulls and Eternal, even though the tag size may vary I always go for the size that actually measures 33". The BIG size chart says 31's measure 33 waist but they don't. I love the fit otherwise. I also asked for them to hem to 36 but they still measure 38.:(

Gimme, I am a 33" in everything else: PBJ, Skulls and Eternal, even though the tag size may vary I always go for the size that actually measures 33". The BIG size chart says 31's measure 33 waist but they don't. I love the fit otherwise. I also asked for them to hem to 36 but they still measure 38.:(

Sounds like you should go for a 32...every pair of sam's that I have has been tight when I received them (presoak), and then a bit moreso after getting wet...but they always stretch out. Not sure why they weren't hemmed...but that may be a good thing because you can probably send them back now. Ask Gordon for some sizing advice for that model too.

Sounds like you should go for a 32...every pair of sam's that I have has been tight when I received them (presoak), and then a bit moreso after getting wet...but they always stretch out. Not sure why they weren't hemmed...but that may be a good thing because you can probably send them back now. Ask Gordon for some sizing advice for that model too.

I have e-mailed Gordon with a view to an exchange. He said that they had measured the 31s and they came up as 33, but mine are nowhere near. I have asked him to reserve either a 32 or 33 depending on the actual waist measurement. I can't wait to get the right size as I love the denim.:o

I have e-mailed Gordon with a view to an exchange. He said that they had measured the 31s and they came up as 33, but mine are nowhere near. I have asked him to reserve either a 32 or 33 depending on the actual waist measurement. I can't wait to get the right size as I love the denim.:o

Take a look at the method they use for measuring on their website...that may point out how they end up with a different number.

leave it guys im used to say mate cause i have an aussie architect that works for my dad i kindda picked it up from him well almost everyone at the office did.. hahaha

so i bought a pair of BK's in 29. they barley button up post soak. only buttons up because i ddint soak the waist. got some crap on them threw them in the washer on light spin but forgot about the wasit issue. now top button doesnt button up.

would they stretch enough or do i ned to throw them on the supermarket?

so i bought a pair of BK's in 29. they barley button up post soak. only buttons up because i ddint soak the waist. got some crap on them threw them in the washer on light spin but forgot about the wasit issue. now top button doesnt button up.

They'll probably stretch. I couldn't get my 5000's done up at first...as with any sams for that matter. What's your normal waist size?

They'll probably stretch. I couldn't get my 5000's done up at first...as with any sams for that matter. What's your normal waist size?

measured about a 31.5.....i wear a pair of 30 imperial kings and they fit perfect after a little stretch. i dont wear a belt so it might be okay. hope so.....

measured about a 31.5.....i wear a pair of 30 imperial kings and they fit perfect after a little stretch. i dont wear a belt so it might be okay. hope so.....

Well, I wore a 30 in Dukes, and a 29 in 5000's (although they're blue...but I'm pretty sure they're the same). I think you'll be fine. ;)

I got my bk's smaller than I have ever gotten dungarees before and they were hard to button up after two soaks. The thigh area is what got me, though. The waist will likely stretch a bit, but how do you feel about the thigh area? Mine didn't stretch too much in the thigh.