Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest declasse
The 5000's are more fitted than the 510's. Size down 1 from your normal waist size. All Sam's come with a 38ish inseam. BiG will hem & chainstich for you.

thanks, that was what i had understood too. i ended up just ordering some sd 001 or 101. hopefuly they will work.

heres post wash pictures, first whole day of wear in em. they slimmed down a lot everywhere, esp. in the cuff openeing (1/2 inch) which is good because now i don't have to get them tapered, as they don't drag anymore.

sorry for first blurry pic, but you get the idea

1309981674_b14ecafaef.jpg

1309981214_eeceee47a3.jpg

hahah these are pre soak man they would shrink up to a good fit after a how soak these guys fit 1 size bigger but they say it will shrink 2.5 sizes so it gonna be good...

Those Ai-N look a LOT darker than those taken under Samurai's studio lights. I keep thinking back to those S5000CX which looked grey under studio lights, only to look green/grey/yellow in normal light. I wonder how they will look post soak, and if the natural indigo will retain their darkness over time (esp. important to me because I like to keep my jeans dark).

Hey ed are those AI slubby at all? I remember seeing some detailed pics of the new AIs and I also remember a slub pic P2G2 posted up and the new AIs looks sooooooooo flat compared to the older AI. Maybe his was a PBJ but they sure were a lot slubbier than 872s. Just wondering coz I was intrested in the sam AIs too. Thanks :)

fix- nice fit on the 710s. Been eyeing them for awhile and finally placed an order for size 29, but im about 125lbs.
Great fit..can't believe your 145 pounds and fit a 29...call that skinny waist...
=[ now im confused...was sure that i was a 30 in 710's.....

29 hmmm....

I think a pretty good amount of my weight is in my arms. I work out a bit, especially this summer. I'm assuming I'd probably be around 130 maybe if I didn't work out so much.

Hey ed are those AI slubby at all? I remember seeing some detailed pics of the new AIs and I also remember a slub pic P2G2 posted up and the new AIs looks sooooooooo flat compared to the older AI. Maybe his was a PBJ but they sure were a lot slubbier than 872s. Just wondering coz I was intrested in the sam AIs too. Thanks :)

hi mate these are not as slubby as the vx denim i think from my experience these are the least slubbiest samurai denim ive touched and felt..

hey gimme who else mate?? who else? that god damn evil levis ... tsk tsk.. but yeah they are relaxed

I won't start a Levi's bashing (in this thread anyway). I will be curious to see if Sam starts using different names for their models though. ;)

Do you own any other 510 cut Sam's Ed? Are these pretty much the same?