Beatle x Sidney – SE x IH 07 overdye – The Black Year(s)

sidneylo

sid, were those one wash or are you just wearing them raw?

"Disclaimer: These jeans are made of unsanforized denim that has been overdyed, these will not shrink at all once washed due to the overdye process which gets rid of all the shrinking that may take place. Please keep this in mind when choosing your size. The denim will also stretch in the waist up to 1" after approximately 30 wears." (via Self Edge Website)

I'm receiving a vision from the future:

It's a bit fuzzy, but... wait... it's a store-front window, under a blue awning, somewhere near a lot of Mexican food and fixed-gear bicycles in San Francisco. It's December 2010.

I see... two mannequins, face to face. Both are topped by shaggy-fashionable wigs... but one is blonde and the other black. The mannequins' arms are crossed, faux-body language communicating clear but friendly opposition to one another.

Adorning their lower halves are some seriously tore-up, once-black-now-black&blue, similar-but-different denims

And crowds of denimnerds clustering around clutching beer (or soda-pop) cans, rejoicing.

HAH- way better idea. SESF hosts a party in which beatle wears a Sid wig + Sid jeans + Sid whateverelse and Sid does the contrary.

I would ship a free beer in exchange for some Sid-quality (taken by beat, of course) photos of that scenario.