Beatle x Sidney – SE x IH 07 overdye – The Black Year(s)

sidneylo

• 2 weeks later...
is it my monitor or are those really blue looking?

Flat morning light and some contrast balance takes out some of the deeper blacks in the denim -- it will look different at high noon when the sun is more yellow / golden.

Sorry for the less timely / consistent photographs; I've been a busy boy this past month. :o

Fiorentini and Baker Bolans. This is the distressed black leather version (that has some sort of wax coating), but they also make a regular leather pair as well.

your pics/outfits are always a pleasure to look at (no homo)...

with what are you working to get such nice pics sid?...

thx in advance

Thank you. :)

I shoot with a Canon 5d and (primarily) a 35mm f/1.4L, a Manfrotto tripod and quick release head, Alien Bee strobe and portable battery pack, a transmitter/receiver, and a 5 foot octodome softbox when I'm not lazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Great pics beats; great stacking too!

The book is done. I'm going too be in Chicago from March 22nd - March 28th so expect touristy updates soon after that. Hope everyone's been doing well.

(P.S. The SExSUFU party will be on May 1st. Come through if you can!)

Thanks, Sid...now how do I get a copy of said book ?

You mean you haven't booked your tickets yet for the May 1st party?

This one might have the largest attendance of out of state Sufu'ers, you better come.

Damn - Kiya - you know how much I would love to come..It´s so overdue that I get to see SESF and all the great people living there..and I so need a vacation and a couple of beers with some denim heads...If something super affordable pops up on cheaptickets I´ll be there...promise

Damn - Kiya - you know how much I would love to come..It´s so overdue that I get to see SESF and all the great people living there..and I so need a vacation and a couple of beers with some denim heads...If something super affordable pops up on cheaptickets I´ll be there...promise

Screw all that, you better come to this one.

Imagine the next pair of jeans you're going to buy, now decide that you're not going to buy them, take that money and buy a plane ticket now.

Do it.

Screw all that, you better come to this one.

Imagine the next pair of jeans you're going to buy, now decide that you're not going to buy them, take that money and buy a plane ticket now.

Do it.

That's a good way of thinking. I tend to do the opposite I decide not to do something (like go to concert where I have buy the ticket and the inevitable merch and lots of booze) and then buy a new pair of jeans or shirt or something.

yap....around $800...

We'll make it worth your while, and it's the only way you'll be able to buy the book.

One thing at a time, Sufu and book release party is on May 1st, far before any sort of anniversary.

I will buy you ten burritos if you come and give you a free Flat Head t-shirt and a free Iron Heart hat and uh.. beer.. cupcakes.. pizza. Deal?