Beatle x Sidney – SE x IH 07 overdye – The Black Year(s)

sidneylo

Happy New Year ...

found a couple more snow pics - and since it's been 2 weeks - some evo bonus pics****

4231224926_bdb808c879.jpg

4230455061_2b0154315e.jpg

4231219604_7a4d46a90e.jpg

Beatle, love that pic of you and Mom .I love my Mom too !

Comments

I appreciate these more and more. The construction is super solid. The cut allows for biking , skiing and all day purposes, and even after they have stretched about an inch in the waist and around the ass area they don't feel sloppy. Which is a great thing - since it keeps you from having to soak before it's time. The sulfur overdye holds actually pretty well - considering that these have been in the snow / wetness almost every day. It will be a while before these really turn blue.

In other words - utterly happy with this pair.

I believe Sid shares these sentiments, right ?

Been busy with work and "the book," but I'll be sure to post updates soon…

Comments

I appreciate these more and more. The construction is super solid. The cut allows for biking , skiing and all day purposes, and even after they have stretched about an inch in the waist and around the ass area they don't feel sloppy. Which is a great thing - since it keeps you from having to soak before it's time. The sulfur overdye holds actually pretty well - considering that these have been in the snow / wetness almost every day. It will be a while before these really turn blue.

In other words - utterly happy with this pair.

I believe Sid shares these sentiments, right ?

The black isn't falling out as fast as one would imagine — it's a good thing. The high stress wear is pretty quick to reveal indigo, but the overall deep rich color of the jean remains.

The shape is holding up great!

so later on, will the entire jean be blue?

Probably not until a heavy routine of washes.

• 2 weeks later...

It´s just fun. I don´t even see it as a competition - I´m just fucking in love with this jean. I believe Sid feels the same way - and I am really looking forward to the day he takes pictures of mine - there´s no way I can really take pics that are as great as his...