• Sugarcane '47 Type II 50/50 blend
    • No more contests please!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these going to be restocked at BiG?

Gordon said to me in the next months

Aho, I think if we can get 100 people to do this. Samurai will make the texas cotton LHT for us in whatever weight we want. The key is to let our money talk for us. Honestly we shouldn't step to them until we are 100 strong!I'm talking 100 people money in a paypal account ready to send. BiG can collect the money and when 100 people have paid $200 ($20,000)then the jeans we want are put into production. It can work, we just need the particapation. Let's do it guys!!!

What makes you so sure about that? Was there any guarantee I missed?

We can use every cut we want but the development of a new denim takes more time. It's not just switch the machines between LHT and RHT

Bfreak, how do you know its not that easy! Money talks my dude and I'm pretty fucking sure if the money is there, they'll fucking make it happen. But you do have a point with the development, that may take some time, but we have time for them to do it. Also as far as two cuts, shit if the moneys there, let's do it!The cash is KING in this situation. Money talks bullshit walks.

pistol its not that easy really listen to me unless we are about a 100 at least at the minimum paid for in advance the jeans we want in custom details they wont make it for us , because we will interupt their normal production functions and they dont want that unless we pay in advance and we have to be at least 100 person at the minimum i am not joking ive been thru this.believe me i heard straight from the horse' mouth

yes you are right!

you cannot ask for a " special " denim unless they want to do this for you which happend to other stores in japan like 2nd and del bombers and some other dealers in japan

no i dont know about that but im sure we can only choose between

zero denim 17oz 21oz

texas cotton 15oz 21oz

samurai standard denim 15 19 21 24 oz

yamato standard denim 15oz

purple geisha denim 16oz

special ai natural indigo denim 17 oz

musashi denim lht 15 oz

jin denim 17oz lht

black denims zero 15 17 19 oz

some other more but these are the usual ones theres new one coming out i dont have the specs yet

I was going to get the 0110 Jins from T5 but I'll hold off for now...

What about Yamato denim?

I don't understand why people are into 24 oz these days.

Its tough for us In SE Asia.

But I am in for sure regardless of the cut and the denim, all samurai stuff is great.

BTW newbie here, will share some evo pics soon.

Just to be clear, I highly doubt these will cost $200...true, if we had a lot more people (100+ ready and willing) and cut down on our customization requests I could see it happening but we just don't have those numbers right now...

Still waiting on Gordon btw...

Should've posted this as an actual post instead of editing an older one...but there has been some confusion about the status of the contest. Everything is still going well, we're just waiting for the pictures from Gordon as he is understandably busy...we'll be back up and running shortly!