• LHT 710
    • LHT SD-103
    • Sugarcane '47 Type II 50/50 blend
    • No more contests please!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think the 0500 cut is going to be the most versatile cut if Samurai can have it done. If you want a looser, straighter fit, sizing up one won't hurt. Same can be said with a slimmer fit and sizing down.

While probably true, personally I don't like the rise on the 500. I'd have to size up two sizes for a comfortable rise. I'd actually prefer the 710 due to the slightly higher rise but don't really need another jean that slim. Anyway, since it looks like the 500 is decided on I think I may just order myself some Jins instead to get the LHT experience.

there are only 106 votes and 48 for the 0500 cut. how many of the 48 people will actually buy the jeans? doesnt seem like theres enough overall interest to generate a large enough production at the moment.

Aho, I think if we can get 100 people to do this. Samurai will make the texas cotton LHT for us in whatever weight we want. The key is to let our money talk for us. Honestly we shouldn't step to them until we are 100 strong!I'm talking 100 people money in a paypal account ready to send. BiG can collect the money and when 100 people have paid $200 ($20,000)then the jeans we want are put into production. It can work, we just need the particapation. Let's do it guys!!!

Aho, I think if we can get 100 people to do this. Samurai will make the texas cotton LHT for us in whatever weight we want. The key is to let our money talk for us. Honestly we shouldn't step to them until we are 100 strong!I'm talking 100 people money in a paypal account ready to send. BiG can collect the money and when 100 people have paid $200 ($20,000)then the jeans we want are put into production. It can work, we just need the particapation. Let's do it guys!!!

I think that's a good idea or atleast a payment of half or something. One reason people are into this is bc it's not till mid 2010 which means people have time to save up and everything. How did other contest work did people pre-pay?