superfashion > requests & questions

hikyw

• 2 years later...
Posted · Hidden by bill, May 17, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by bill, May 17, 2014 - No reason given

Dear all!

My name is Morten Isachsen, living in Oslo Norway and right now planning a trip to Tokyo and probably some other cities in Japan around the 19-25th of June (a month from now). My wife and I are running a new fashion brand called Tom Wood, right now doing high quality jewellery, but launching both clothes and shoes this fall.

I would love to visit some great quality factories in Japan next month and wonder if some of you might know about someone worth visiting. I am looking for mad quality stuff for both heavy duty jerseys (sweats and t-shirts), raw denim, suits and jackets. As for shoes we work with some of the very best leathershoes-manufacturers in Italy.

Any help would be highly appreciated and I do promise some Norwegian chocolate, cheese and stockfish in return. If you know about a super duper Tokyo-guide available for fun and some money, I might need that as well. ;-)

Feel free to reply here or send contact me at [email protected].

Kind reg.

Morten

• 5 months later...

I really like these side zip/lace boots that are made by Bottega Veneta. However, they are sold out and are selling for more then retail on places like eBay. Does anyone know of a boot that looks the same/similar from a different company? Looking for something that is high quality, but doesn't need to be as high quality as the original. Thank

$_12.JPG
$_57.JPG?rt=nc

is it wrong that i think those look disturbingly like clarks?

*edit:

viberg does several boots in a similar silhouette, but not side zips unfortunately

Chukka_Midnight_Kudu1_1024x1024.jpg?v=13

Most side zip lace ups I could find are combat boots with a bigger/more bulbous toe

Edited by FatCook

is it wrong that i think those look disturbingly like clarks?

*edit:

viberg does several boots in a similar silhouette, but not side zips unfortunately

Chukka_Midnight_Kudu1_1024x1024.jpg?v=13

Most side zip lace ups I could find are combat boots with a bigger/more bulbous toe

Yeah I seem to only find that as well, and I also can't find an "extended" chukka boot that goes up as far. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone knows where I can buy an overcoat with a slightly oversized silhouette and shoulders that are not overly padded? I'm looking for something similar to the one in the picture in terms of lenght and fit (sorry for the bad quality, I know you can barely see it).

EAMFoin.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is a longshot, but does anyone know where I can purchase a couple of CobraX fasteners? I only need TWO and Riri won't sell them at such a low quantity. Hoping there's an enterprising designer on here willing to pawn off a couple from their stash :)

117z8t0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just remembered... a couple years ago (maybe) saw this clothing collection made by a russian fashion designer who mimicked Fucking Awesome's logo. Anyone knows his brand name maybe? THANKS!!

gosha rubchinskiy

Oh sorry, just saw your post now... I kinda had a hard time finding the name but got it through google.

thanks anyway

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey folks. Desperately looking for help identifying a series of slow motion video-portraits I discovered through SuFu years ago: they are extremely slow motion videos of creatives (I think?) in their natural street style, simply turning in a circle and/or staring directly into the camera. I have distinct memory of one with snow falling. The subjects don't speak from what I remember, but there might be piano music playing in the background. They're incredibly sharp quality-wise, and run on the shorter side. There were a series of these done. Sorry I don't have any images to share.