Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Looking good CTB, least they are getting some wear time. Been wearing my Evis 2101's for the last 2 months or so. Seems the first sign of wear is always the damn mobile phone in the front pocket lol.

And yeah nows the time to stock pile any Evisu with those prices. Im grabbing 2 pairs myself and locking them away for awhile.

Nice CTB! mitchL - congrats on your purchase!

I'm wearing one of my favourite shirts today ;) Sadly, partially hidden because the cold refuses to loosen its grip here...

8ca5766e.jpg

I can't remember if I posted these here before (apologies if I did) - some pics from Tokyo. The store is amazing, a real test of willpower in not buying everything in sight!

39745fb9.jpg

One of the best parts about the store can't be bought though - it's sitting right in the entrance.

7502b7e6.jpg

c5fefa17.jpg

Any guesses? :)

9c931e42.jpg

i love that store. so psyched to be going there next week!

Thanks Riff and Mr.invincible. Here are the pics post soak, I soaked them while wearing them for 20 minutes on the hottest water in my tub, then I took them off and let them sit in there for 5 minutes. Sized up by 1.5 - 2"

Measurements

pre/post

waist - 32/30

thigh - 12.5/11.75

inseam - 36/32.5

knee - 9.625/8.75

Leg opening - 8.25/7.75

Front rise - 11.5/11

back rise 14.25/14

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Haha ya I'm 5'11, 165. Thanks, I like the fit but there is a bit of room in the thighs; I'm not sure whether to soak them again or not. hopefully they'll settle alright. Thanks guys, Another pair Freezie? did you get a 33 or 34?. I was surprised I got the red selvage line, I assumed they were still doing the silver and navy one.

haha ya the fit is quite nice, roomier upper block and a nice taper. Also,the denim is the nicest I've ever seen; when it was raw, the denim was so smooth and had somewhat of a vibrant indigo color to it. Then after the soak, The denim darkens a few shades, becomes rougher and turns quite fuzzy. Do you think I should soak them again to get some more shrinkage out of them?

Need you guys help for my next pair of jeans. Had some Evisu 2000 no1 sz 34, liked the fit only the thigh made me look like I have some thunder thighs, waist was maybe .5-1'' too big but that wasn't really the problem, looks like the cut ''balloons'' up right after the waistband, anyone had this problem with the 2000 cut?

Would buy a sz 33 if I know for sure that they'll settles down after awhile but don't wanna spend $250-300 for them to fit like this again.

Any input? I need some new jeans asap.

Need you guys help for my next pair of jeans. Had some Evisu 2000 no1 sz 34, liked the fit only the thigh made me look like I have some thunder thighs, waist was maybe .5-1'' too big but that wasn't really the problem, looks like the cut ''balloons'' up right after the waistband, anyone had this problem with the 2000 cut?

Would buy a sz 33 if I know for sure that they'll settles down after awhile but don't wanna spend $250-300 for them to fit like this again.

Any input? I need some new jeans asap.

The classic Evisu cuts are well known for their initial hip flare - it'll die down after a while.

If you're happy with the waist on the 34s then I'd stick with them - the 33s will have the same silhouette, with just a smaller waist size...