Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Guest I LOVE LFC

Evisu1.jpg

Anyone know anything about these? Bought them about 7 years a go when I didn't even know what selvedge was. I sold them because they got too small but always wish I had kept them now.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Haha, whatever man. Obviously you're not the expert you think you are. To say straight out that they are fake when even from that picture they look perfect, is pretty sad. I knew enough back then to spot fake ones.

Take it easy, hes just giving his honest opinion. Id have to agree with him that ive never seen a genuine pair of any type of Evisu with that patch. Not to say they arent authentic, it just doesnt look that way. You'd really need to see that selvedge line to say for sure as there have been some funky designs in the past.

CTB so are those based on a Lee cut?

Haha, whatever man. Obviously you're not the expert you think you are. To say straight out that they are fake when even from that picture they look perfect, is pretty sad. I knew enough back then to spot fake ones.

So cant show me a pair that are clearly not fake with that patch? Ive only been looking at eBay almost every day for 4 years and not seen a single one with that patch that turned out to be the real. Plenty of fakes though.