Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Oh yeah? :)

me too, as i think we're about the same size. (i wear a 32 in most jeans) would be interested in most of the stuff you collect.

Just went and collected the jeans i won from Flannels.

Here is the design i did for Evisu

th_FLANNELS1.jpg

Here are the actual jeans, painted on No.2 denim (sanforized) 0005 cut. You can see they changed my design... ;) Oh well :rolleyes:

th_PC160370.jpg th_PC160372.jpg

th_PC160371.jpg th_PC160374.jpg

th_PC160376.jpg th_PC160378.jpg

th_PC160373.jpg

th_FLANNELS1.jpg

Here are the actual jeans, painted on No.2 denim (sanforized) 0005 cut. You can see they changed my design... ;) Oh well :rolleyes:

th_PC160370.jpg th_PC160372.jpg

th_PC160371.jpg th_PC160374.jpg

th_PC160376.jpg th_PC160378.jpg

th_PC160373.jpg

Do want... how do I acquire them?

Do want... how do I acquire them?

Use me as a proxy to get them :)

imag0251.jpg

Six pairs, on sale now in Flannels in Brum :)

me too, as i think we're about the same size. (i wear a 32 in most jeans) would be interested in most of the stuff you collect.

Nice one, I gotta sort through what I'm getting shot of, and a couple of people on here have got first call on a couple of items. It won't just be jeans, will be some Evis jackets and other stuff as well...

th_FLANNELS1.jpg

Dude im glad someone from here won the competition and i dont want to be rude but i dont understand why they picked your design to win. They knew they couldnt use your design for sale (Though i cant see why they dint paint just your own one with the design and the rest for sale with the design they made up), but also because its the half lazy s half no.2 design on different denim (of course with the evisu golf inspired logo.)

Either way congratulations on winning the jeans.

Sorry Paulo, it wasn't my intention to blow it up, just giving a heads up :o

It's probably not going to be interesting to US guys because of the conversion.

Nah thats cool im not too interested in them.

On another note anyone up for recreating kwans project in english or creating a how to tell fakes guide with me?

I'm betting thats gonna shape up to be one heckuva nice salection ;)

Gonna be at least one, if not two, pairs of Japanese No.2; some Deluxe; a couple of Evis jackets (one denim, one a MA2 bomber); 21oz Sammies; unsoaked FOB Factory Type I jacket and possibly a pair of Canes.

There'll be some Heritage stuff and trainers too, but I'm putting all that on eBay...

Oh, and I found summat on the Evisu website that I like (finally!). I thought for one second that the young lady had her minge out, but I was mistaken:

ESS10GMTS21WHT-front_large.jpg?1261152509

Funny how the current #3 "rising sun" selvage was what Evisu used to market as a #2 .

What REALLY tickled my crevice hair in this thread though was how you requested a Levi'ish arc on the left pocket and their answer was

"no no fuckieYouSahn - Evisu arc IT IS we see"

GOOD GOOGLY WOOGLY that was the funny