Evisu is still loved!

benzak

^I don't understand why you don't want them...why don't you like them? if it's their authenticity you're concerned with forget about it, they are real.

I know they are real, i just wanna make sure that i'm gonna get the normal 2001 instead of the "old" 2001 like the pair of 2000 he sent me....

The selvage do look a little different than any other no.2 denim i seen....for example....

no2-2001wh-1.jpg

evisu_2000_2_vedge.jpg

will the title of this thread ever change?

is it me or is the chainstitch of evisu (evidently my 2000 compared with my sams, okis, and levis) jeans a lot more prominent than other jeans?

They seem to be more then my Skulls however the HIdehiko Yamane jeans have the best and most prominent chainstiching ive ever seen. Might take some pictures at some point.

I know they are real, i just wanna make sure that i'm gonna get the normal 2001 instead of the "old" 2001 like the pair of 2000 he sent me

Old does not necessarily mean inferior. And that "rising sun selvedge" is pretty rare to see on a MIJ pair, if I'm correct.

Like 31 or 32 or something.

Further reductions at oki-ni.

http://www.oki-ni.com/Brands/Evisu/icat/evisu

Too bad only big sizes are left.

So they shrank 3inchs!? Thats alot! I normal machine wash mine and i got only 1 inch out of my samurais

What about you ben, whats you inseam after all those wash's ?

I ask as im gonna pull the trigger on a unsoaked/worn pair 28 x 35 for 100pounds

The inseams on mine? Both No.1s, the 2001s and 2000s, are 34", and I'd be very, very surprised if there was any more shrinkage to be had from them (!)

Yeah, that sounds about right, particularly if BiG' pre-soak measurements are any indication.

Has anyone dealt with returns at evisu.com? I swear they have indescribably terrible customer service. No one picks up the phone, no one answers emails. It's a disgrace to the brand that Evisu built.

Haven't talked to Matt in a minute......Not sure if he's even there anymore.

Has anyone dealt with returns at evisu.com? I swear they have indescribably terrible customer service. No one picks up the phone, no one answers emails. It's a disgrace to the brand that Evisu built.

I have dealt with returns. They took a a day or two to respond to my email.

I was satisfied with the result.

i can already see fading! you go hard my dude.i told you cats it takes several washes for the denim to shrink max...

@yin: usually if denim is the topic ''old'' is good, and ''rare & old'' is fucking awesome. this is pretty much a standard rule. deadstock is even better. no offense, but i don't know what you are complaining about. soak them shits, and rock em. post pics when they start to fade...