Evisu is still loved!

benzak

@yin: usually if denim is the topic ''old'' is good, and ''rare & old'' is fucking awesome. this is pretty much a standard rule. deadstock is even better. no offense, but i don't know what you are complaining about. soak them shits, and rock em. post pics when they start to fade...

I'm not complaining....i'm a noob to jeans....just making sure i got the right stuff this time...sorry for shit up the thread guys....:o

Will post pics when that shit start to fade.:)

sup guys anyone with experience with no2 shrinkige, is it really as b.i.g states 1.5 in the length?

I just bought a pair about a month ago (2000 #2) and there wasn't much shrinkage. I soaked mine in hot water then seeing how it didn't shrink much i washed them in hot water and dried them in a dryer for a bit. The shrinking was still a bit less then BIG

didnt you have those evisus for days? i know that hasnt just been weeks... if so cool, but arent those the ones you got MONTHS ago?

yea, i had them LIKE MONTHS ago..but they were stored cause i have been wearing my okis consistently. When i first got these, I would wear them like on and off and then finally was on hold. remember i was trying to sell these? i didn't like the fit for a while, and then finally i decided to wash them once more and it turned out better. I for sure know it wasn't worn for 2-3 months.

Hey guys, first time poster long time reader... need some help.

I got a pair of Evisu No1 Lot 2000 and havent soaked them yet. Im finding that they are already skin tight around the waist. I sized up 1 for the no1's (W31) but it seems like my No2's 2000 (W30) are bigger around the waist.

Is there anyway I can soak them to get the starch out without having them shrink in the waist. I thought I could either hotsoak them except for the waist or wear them in the bath and let them dry while wearing so the waist wont shrink. Or maybe even just a cold soak? Thanks