Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I went and tried on the 2000 cut at BiG yesterday. It was by far the least awkward-looking evisu cut I've ever put on, but it still kinda looked funny. I wish gordon stocked them in OW so I had some idea of how the fit actually is. Plus price tag is pretty steep.

Oh well, I can always wait until the yen->dollar exchange is better and proxy from JP. :)

I went and tried on the 2000 cut at BiG yesterday. It was by far the least awkward-looking evisu cut I've ever put on, but it still kinda looked funny. I wish gordon stocked them in OW so I had some idea of how the fit actually is. Plus price tag is pretty steep.

Oh well, I can always wait until the yen->dollar exchange is better and proxy from JP. :)

Numerous fit pics on this thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=53192

So I washed the Heritage mizuhiki jeans, 'cause they stunk. You can see the fades a bit better now, but they're still not all that, due to the colour of the denim:

dscf1850.jpg

dscf1851.jpg

dscf1853.jpg

dscf1855.jpg

The waist shrunk back to a 34". so they sit a little higher than before, although they're stretching back to the pre-wash waist size already:

dscf1890.jpg

Hold on, were you the guy with the size 13 EE shoe size?

Damn, looks like pretty soon the left leg will become the right. That twist is nuts...

Cole - I just have a pair of 13EE frye boots that I got from zappos and then one of my fucking cats destroyed the box before I could return them and so now I can't. You want? :)

CTB, you look like a contract killer in all your fit pics. like you do jobs for mobsters, and then head straight to the evisu store! youre like the new jason statham, but with better jeans. those boxes in the back look like 'lost product' you just 'recovered' for the boss.

i know we get alot of ooooo look at these etc etc but if anyone was listening when i was i china i said about the double patch one red the other yam deluxe here is a pair look almost the same they have the same inner tag also yam deluxe please look !!! i would get if they were my size :(:(

i know its a crazy pocket but still....

http://cgi.ebay.com/EVISU-Yamane-JEANS-Japan-38X34-100-AUTH-SILVER-Kyoto_W0QQitemZ270349784797QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item270349784797&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A6%7C294%3A50

Hello there....been watching the chatter on the denim forum here (and this thread in particular) for a while now, finally decided to take the plunge and join in.

Don't think I've noticed anyone else mention this yet, but there appears to be two versions of the "Right vs Left" jeans knocking about. One is obviously the variation on sale at the Evisu international online store, split between No.13 & No.2 denim. But there also appears to be an "all L3ft" version....if you compare the pictures at various online stores, you can see both kinds (for example, the Zoovillage page shows a pair with No.13 & No.2 patches, Stayhard's pics have both patches showing No.13).

I have a pair on the way (via Evisu NYC - hopefully arriving tomorrow), and these are apparently No.13 both sides too.

Anyone else picked up either of these, and if so, how are you liking them so far.....?

Sorry no fit pics, I've gained a few pounds and the waist has shrunken too much for me to wear.

When did you start wearing them then fella, if they don't fit you any more? Thread's been crying out for more worn denim pics :rolleyes:

yeh i got that but never knew about a bull only knew the footie team

The Bullring shopping centre in Brum is built over the old Bull Ring market, which was the centre of Birmingham for getting on for eight hundred years.

CTB, you look like a contract killer in all your fit pics. like you do jobs for mobsters, and then head straight to the evisu store! youre like the new jason statham, but with better jeans. those boxes in the back look like 'lost product' you just 'recovered' for the boss.

Haha! First GI Joe and then a contract killer! Gonna be fun to see what they make of me in Japan next year with all the inkwork...it was bad enough when I came to the States and a few eyebrows were raised as I had my passport checked... :)

And good find Chambo, those jeans are sweet:

a3ac_1.JPG

The only person I know who wears them is Paulo on Mynudies (and here, occasionally) and I know he holds the denim in high regard...

Yeah i have two jeans from Yamane Hong Kong and also my girlfriend has some really nice ones too. Though we dont wear them that often. Im busy with the lot 2000 No.2 bellow.

Some sunny day pictures from today.

dscf4103os2.jpg

dscf4104qy1.jpg

dscf4105my7.jpg

Leather patch is really nice condition as well will get a picture of that sometime.