Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Cheers Chambo :)

It's interesting to see how destroyed the D85 crotch patch has become after a couple of months...I'm wondering what a pair of D85 jeans would look like after just a month of HARD wear...

sweet jeans crash! the colours look so cool all blended together like that.

2000's a re looking well loved CTB, they look great.

I'm wearing the Deluxe 170z mothers at the moment as I just washed my 1901 LVC's they were getting a bit savoury for my taste, if you know what I mean.

Strangely I expected the Deluxe Evisu to shrink to buggery after a machine wash but they are alot more comfortable despite wearing them in freezing weather a couple of weeks ago !

I think with repeated continual wear they'll soften up nicely and hang a whole lot better too rather than having stiff hip flare ( I look like a nazi officer !!)

Just have to 'wear them in' now - I think they will wear well, I think I need a job wear I can crawl around all day, rather than sit on my backside -at least I can wear then in the office I suppose.

When there is something to show I'll post up photos.

So I just talked to a guy from Evisu USA for my return, and when he asked me what I disliked, I told him about the inseam issue and he said that they have been getting that a lot, and it will hopefully be fixed in the future, which is good.

Also, I told him I disliked the rise on the jean, just as a matter of opinion, and he just emailed me the pdf for the return slip and also informed me that if I want "a jean with a better inseam and a smaller rise" to consider getting a pair of 2000's from BiG, which he said they will be delivering a shipment of later today.

AKA, if anybody wants a pair of 2000s, BiG may be getting a restock very soon.

new 2000's on BIG!!!! get em quick! they have-

2000 no.1 white kamome gull

2000 no.2 white kamome gull

2000 no.1 plain pocket

2000 no.2 plain pocket

i went ahead and pulled the trigger on the no.2 white komome's. i know the no.1 denim is supposed to be more rare or some shit but i liked the measurements on the no.2's better.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&manufacturer_id=46&Itemid=28