Evisu is still loved!

benzak

soaking them wouldn't do anything but soften them already soft left hand twills

Most sanforized denim shrinks 2-5% after washing. But I'm certain the inseam will shrink more than anything, and like I said, they will be non-returnable. Besides, I doubt it will do anything significant.

I sized down 2 on mine and they still look funny in the ass. I honestly think small waist cat's get a better looking fit.

I thought you sized down 1? Yours should be true size, since the 36 has a 37 waist.

But, anyway, sorry you're disappointed Quik. Glad the denim is nice though.

I guess Matt wasn't lying when he said the 0200 is between the 2000 and 2001 cut. And I'm guessing the measurements are off on the site. Weird...

This still doesn't make any sense to me, and can't be anything to do with the inseam either.

oh and ctb i was going through my garage to see what leather goods my dad had back in the day and then i stumbled opened a box and there was some pretty much brand new adidas in there and when i put em on i totally did the ctb stance. no homo haha.

:D

And Quik, the fit doesn't look too bad in the pics, although the inseam would still be too short for my liking...

This still doesn't make any sense to me, and can't be anything to do with the inseam either.

After seeing the fit pic, I now believe the measurements are accurate. It's just inseam that's fucking everything up. Perhaps if had gotten true to size......But anyway, I don't think the fit looks bad. But I can definitely understand if the fit is not to his liking.

The 2005 is definitely a better cut, and its inseam is normal (about 34 or 35). If the 0200 had a longer inseam, I doubt there would be any real issue. BTW, I came across these:

http://international.evisu.com/collections/new/products/cant-bustem-vintage-jeans

Like the concept, not sure how I feel about the chicken- in-overalls on the ass. The jeans also use No13 denim in a different cut.

Well they've fucked up the listing, as I don't see any 'lazy a' going on there :)

Plus, they've put the size chart up for the 200 cut...

Jeans look like they've a decent inseam though:

ESP09HMJE80-back_large.jpg?1235069172

Still liking the look of these, too:

ESP09HMJE70-back_large.jpg?1235069172

http://international.evisu.com/collections/new/products/right-vs-left-slim-jeans

as I don't see any 'lazy a' going on there :)

Yeah, apparently the other pair has "hiding rivets and a selvage match pocket." Good ol'Engrish!

Plus, they've put the size chart up for the 200 cut...

Yeah, that's kinda ridiculous, particularly when you can tell the inseam is longer. I'd tell Quik to return the one's he got from the U.S. site, and order a pair from Europe; particularly when taking into consideration that it's actually cheaper and he can still return them. But, I'm not sure if he's keeping his pair.

Just make sure you get the right size, since the 2005 has to be sized down about 1 or 2; or not at all, if you're going for a slightly looser fit.

I love the new lazy S jeans! has anyone ordered from Evisu before?

Feedback would be appreciated because my big 165 notes is heading in Evisu.com's pocket!

Yeah, apparently the other pair has "hiding rivets and a selvage match pocket." Good ol'Engrish!

Yeah, that's kinda ridiculous, particularly when you can tell the inseam is longer. I'd tell Quik to return the one's he got from the U.S. site, and order a pair from Europe; particularly when taking into consideration that it's actually cheaper and he can still return them. But, I'm not sure if he's keeping his pair.

Just make sure you get the right size, since the 2005 has to be sized down about 1 or 2; or not at all, if you're going for a slightly looser fit.

http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/ev0024red

if i were to get these (not from oki ni) how much would i have to size up. i have a 30 true waist and any info on this cut would be nice. i believe its the No. 2 lot 0001.

im also looking to hem it from the 36 inseam that it comes with, so advice on how much to hem off the end would be great. and does any recommend soaking these at all?

THANKS

I love the new lazy S jeans! has anyone ordered from Evisu before?

Feedback would be appreciated because my big 165 notes is heading in Evisu.com's pocket!

Never used them but I believe they're pretty good on both sides of the Atlantic...I'm going to try them on instore myself though, so as to be sure of what fit/look I want...

I'm kinda wishing that the Lazy S jeans were done in a looser cut, as I'm wearing Lots 2000 and 0005 at the moment and want something a bit roomier in the leg...

http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/ev0024red

if i were to get these (not from oki ni) how much would i have to size up. i have a 30 true waist and any info on this cut would be nice. i believe its the No. 2 lot 0001.

im also looking to hem it from the 36 inseam that it comes with, so advice on how much to hem off the end would be great. and does any recommend soaking these at all?

THANKS

You wouldn't need to size up at all, I'd even consider sizing down one if possible and stretching it out...I soak or wash all my jeans before wearing too.

Before you think about getting them hemmed, you could try giving them a boiling soak as you may well find you'd lose some of the inseam length that way. Of course, you might need to breath in for a little while when wearing the jeans after the soak, but at least the waist will stretch out :)

Never used them but I believe they're pretty good on both sides of the Atlantic...I'm going to try them on instore myself though, so as to be sure of what fit/look I want...

I'm kinda wishing that the Lazy S jeans were done in a looser cut, as I'm wearing Lots 2000 and 0005 at the moment and want something a bit roomier in the leg...

You wouldn't need to size up at all, I'd even consider sizing down one if possible and stretching it out...I soak or wash all my jeans before wearing too.

Before you think about getting them hemmed, you could try giving them a boiling soak as you may well find you'd lose some of the inseam length that way. Of course, you might need to breath in for a little while when wearing the jeans after the soak, but at least the waist will stretch out :)

Thanks man, ill take that advice foh sho. one more question though, is this a good pair of jeans? i practically read through this whole thread and couldnt find a word on this pair.

Thanks man, ill take that advice foh sho. one more question though, is this a good pair of jeans? i practically read through this whole thread and couldnt find a word on this pair.

They're a standard Heritage pair of jeans, in the standard Heritage cut...half the forum members have similar jeans so might be worthwhile asking around for fit pics and so on...

Personally, I'd recommend going the whole hog and flashing the extra cash to get a pair from Japan with tab and handpainted pockets.

http://international.evisu.com/products/right-vs-left-slim-jeans

Does the right-vs-left-slim-jeans runs 1 size bigger like other Evisu?

I have a true 30 waist, so will I be able to get a slim look (something like slim jim of Nudie) if i get a size 28?

They're the 0005 cut, so a 28 might be what you're after.

Chambo, what's the waist measurement of your brown box jeans now? They stretched out much?

Cheers Chambo...am thinking that a 30 might be best for me but I'll try 'em on first and see...

And anyone here with a 36 waist who's thinking of buying a new pair of jeans? Don't know what the fuck is going on with all these mizuhiki jeans at the moment, but someone HAS to jump on these:

5e5b_1.JPG

80a5_1.JPG

a616_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110353834777&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

No red tab, but unworn? You'd be mad not to... :)

It's a thirty dollar difference on my end with this weak ass dollar!! So Crash how much do you think I could offer and get away with? Also what would be the best shipping method to get them here with none of these custom problems.

If I can get these I'll def send back my Leepro's.

It's a thirty dollar difference on my end with this weak ass dollar!! So Crash how much do you think I could offer and get away with? Also what would be the best shipping method to get them here with none of these custom problems.

If I can get these I'll def send back my Leepro's.

I'd go for BIN and forget fucking around with making offers...and would customs be a problem for something won on eBay? I've never had issues with stuff I've won from the States before.

But if it's going to cause problems, then get them sent to me and I can send them on...You'll pay twice for shipping though...