Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Pic time, this is one of the t shirts made in China for the Japanese market:

dsc01488do3.jpg

The cut looks pretty boxy, but I reckon it sits quite nicely. Good quality, too...

I am totally envious of all the great stuff everywhere else in the world get's besides the U.S.

Makes me just want to pack my shit and move. All for the fashion!:rolleyes:

By the way Awesome Shirt Crash!!!

kool forgot about those wrangler and hotel's both green cast?, any evisu red cast pics?

I'm working on a pair of Evisu Red Box, and they are Red Cast. I'm 3 month's into them!

I'll take some pic's when the weather get's better out here. Lately it's been really gloomy so the outside lighting is awful!

They've done a few jeans in their broken twill denim in 0005 - the Wrangler tribute, Jyoni's Hotei jeans and some Mizuhiki jeans as well.

Hey guys, been busy :)

I've had those jeans on ice for a little while now, cos of some crotch unravelling, which I haven't been able to repair yet. I think I might be a bit robust for the fit anyway though. They'd be great sized down on a light or medium build. Probably a tad roomier than this unitard look people seem to love.

kool forgot about those wrangler and hotel's both green cast?

yes, both very greencast.

they also have the plain 0005 cut on the oki ni website for 159.00

Pounds sterling, before anyone gets too excited!

http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/ev0025ind

For some reason, the pic of the label says clearly 0001 and I've not heard of a plain 0005 cut. Not to say they don't exist, of course, and they look to be somewhat slimmer than the standard Evisu International jeans. But I'd certainly want to be sure...

yeah was thinking of giving them an email as it just says 13.5 not d85.... on last seasons stuff they stated which type of denim

cheap your NAKAME MINAMI jeans were they d85 and lot 0001?? how they looking now?

also i only soak my jeans, i don't put them in the washing machine thats why im getting no colour change?