australia :: general

TTT

got some cheap 'qlo stuff up on the market if any of you small dudes are interested. wanted to give polos a go again to try and fit in with the general engineer casual wear but can't do it so fuck it, gonna rock my mad max leather to work.

D, what about the VA cordovan boots on Nag Nag? They look to have a slimmish shaft :/

Not sure if you wanted laces though.

Also, where should I stay when I come to Melbourne in a few weeks? Don't want to pay more than $200 per night, but want to be amongst all the good shopping and drinking/eating spots.

I used Quest Serviced Apartments when I went last year with a group of friends. Was great all round apartment wise. The one I stayed at is located on Little Collins Street which is practically close to everything. Went shopping like crazy back then, good times.

http://www.questapartments.com.au/

Yeah eversuns tell me about it. The weather was fuking crazy here today. My girlfriend was forced to stay indoors while at uni cause it was too dangerous to go out.

I'm on the fence about VA boots. Love the toe box shape, but don't hear enough opinions of its quality to pull the trigger.

Yeah, the library for architecture is fucked apparently (UWA) completely flooded.

At curtin a few windows got smashed and a lot of cars have holes in the windscreens.

One of my friends has so many bruises from the storm.

I survived the Great Storm of Perth [22/03/2010]

23713_10150162591840179_507685178_11690701_1661071_n.jpg

I went through pictures and saw all of these Audi cars from the dealership smashed. Which made me think about all the car dealerships in Perth. Ouch.

In other news, good basics anybody? Where you get yours from eversuns? Can't seem to find anything good in Perth.

I like man-skirts. I don't think I would ever wear one here in Sydney though, or any Australian city for that matter. I know there are people that say you shouldn't let what other people think or wear determine your style blah blah blah, but we all know if you stepped out in Australia wearing one you would get ripped on.

I have to agree with A. I think what adds to this is the youth drinking culture or getting a bit too rowdy once intoxicated. You don't want to stand out or be noticed when there's a group of young drunk guys around in the city.

I don't mind the RO skirt attached with pant combo. I realize that it just looks like a lot of my layering shirts. Wouldn't buy it though.

thanks for all your opinions. my way of thinking is i like them on paper but think it would be hard to pull off. on the other hand i like the Undercover one as it can be worn as shorts as the skirt can be detached. for this fact alone i like the idea as you can tone it down and not wear the skirt part.

i would never wear a skirt on its own (without shorts or pants underneith thought) and like Ivan states, most, if not all Aussies would rip on someone wearing one.

Let them rip, wear what you love and dont dress down for peasants.

In other news. Augusta is about to hit.

In more news, anyone interested in collateral might want to get an order in asap as we are doing a few pieces on order right now Including for a couple people in here.

re: chainstitching, right hand distribution in adelaide do it (although only for the last month or so) and to my knowledge are the only store in australia/nz that offers it. if you buy denim in store hemming is free, but if you're interstate it might be worth calling and seeing if he'll do it for a small charge or something.

I dunno if they take interstate chain-stitching orders. Ask Andy. They're online now.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adelaide-Australia/Rhd-Store/139165398328

www.righthanddistribution.com

In more news, anyone interested in collateral might want to get an order in asap as we are doing a few pieces on order right now Including for a couple people in here.

any word on whether Albert can rustle up some cows for me Joe?

Let them rip, wear what you love and dont dress down for peasants.[/quote]

got a laugh outta that one Joe :D

Simone has said they will be ready for shipping within the next two weeks.

:eek: already! man i wasn't expecting them so soon thats great news