usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hella dope, alot of people from evergreen/eastside, thats watsup. Live by evergreen highschool up in the hills. Anyone hear about that rager in SJ hills around 300 ppl, that was my house haha say watsup if you came.

And yea I went to Mitty HS and i go to West Valley college, I kick it in saratoga and and dt all the time watsup watsup 4088888888888

I lived in newark, san jose (right by almaden expressway), and sunnyvale. Sunnyvale is nice- nice if you are settled down with a family. I miss Armadillo Willy's.

San Jose has a kind of cool layout if you don't like real cities. Great if you like mexican markets and viet food (which I do like).

Also lived in Gilroy, Greenfield, and Hollister. I'd rather never live there again. Although Greenfield's OK if you never want to be found by humanity again.

Hella dope, alot of people from evergreen/eastside, thats watsup. Live by evergreen highschool up in the hills. Anyone hear about that rager in SJ hills around 300 ppl, that was my house haha say watsup if you came.

And yea I went to Mitty HS and i go to West Valley college, I kick it in saratoga and and dt all the time watsup watsup 4088888888888

this is pretty much the definition of sj/south bay..

where do you guys go downtown? i went to The Old Wagon tonight for a steiner of shock top with my best friend. we should have a drinking night for our sufu meet!

drinking night is a better idea. weeds out the children, and drinking makes people more sociable