usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

totally sounds good to me. i think the old wagon in san pedro square is cool cause they have a huge out door area with a fire pit and a movie projector where you can drink and smoke cigarettes. or if you're missing a bit of korea ahlvahroe, we can go to hue or jujube for flavored soju haha

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread seriously makes me want to puke sometimes.. let's keep the discussion about the south bay and leave the pictures of cars and bitches out of this.

i DO support the 408 picture though norteno all the way.

but seriously... favorite japanese food in the south bay? i personally like gochi but that's more japanese fusion...

hatcho in SC is actually pretty decent if you let the lady order for you, and hoshi is quite good too.

i've been wanting to try gochi, i heard good things about it! i also love gombei in japan town, truly just simple good ass food.

i've been meaning to go back to Izakaya off the first street exit (next to house of genji). i totally recommend that place! get some tapas and drink sapporo. and their okonomiyaki is so bomb. i'd say we should go hit that place up, but it's like suuuper small there. maybe a couple of us can go :P

hm there's a restaurant called Izakaya? funny, i just looked it up and its in the same area of another japanese restaurant i've eaten at (Sushi Zen), but i never saw Izakaya. i'll try it next time. see, this is what this thread is useful for!

Gochi is decent... only been there once, and i remember there being a really long wait even though we had reservations. that place can get pretty crowded.

For izakaya food there is also Tanto on El Camino, i thought it was pretty good, but i havent eaten at many izakaya places to compare. i think i liked it more than Gochi though.

yeah sushi zen is pretty good too, been there once before. that entire little rectangle of a building is pretty crazy.

if you're around milpitas, there's a good sushi place called Sendai off like calaveras and abel. it's good and cheap, run by koreans. i haven't been there in a while though because i run into someone every time i go.. typically people i don't want to see lol

damn it i hate not having a fucking car. i cant get my car registered for 2 more weeks (leaving the country bullshit im not gonna bore you with) and my dads spare car is in the shop.

id never heard of this taco truck, looked it up, sounded cool, had no way of getting there.