What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

those razors are scary...one of the few things that really creep me out in Horror movies. But beautiful craftsmanship !!

scary indeed. back when i was a ruffneck rudeboy in my youth (or is that "yout"?) i used to carry one for self defense. quite stupid in retrospect, as i could have ended up in jail or dead pretty easily, but the one time i did pull it when a friend and i were about to get jumped, the guys took one look at it and scattered.

scary indeed. stick to shaving with it, or just as a collector's item.

Great stuff! Will rep when I'm back. keeping up on my blackberry...was really considering a pair of warehouse. Their Store in harajuku was sweet. The guys were really nice...but I couldn't find a cut I loved. Wanted the cinch back they rock! Went down the way to the PBJ store instead. Got some James bond denim...been wearing a pair of skull 5010xx all week...already fading...weird. Anyways. Night from Tokyo!

Damnit Z! You went to the Warehouse store and didn't walk away with one of the Whisky Cat pairs?!?? I should've asked to proxy :P

Huuuuuge rivalry home game against Poly Prep yesterday afternoon...destroyed them, read more here: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/high_school/basketball/collegiate_knocks_off_poly_prep_QPUhbpJiYd3DfpuLWmJZOK

I led our Dutchmen in some pregame speech action:

mg7389bw.jpg

mg7399bw.jpg

It's been really warm here, and all the snow is melting. So we decided to take the pups out for a long walk.

Heading out...

waywty.jpg

They romped

pupromp1.jpg

They ran

pupromp2.jpg

There were mock fights

mockfight.jpg

With all the slush & whatnot, they were completely begrimed. So when we got home, it was.... Bath time!

rufusbath.jpg

Post-apocalypse:

postapocalype.jpg

Huuuuuge rivalry home game against Poly Prep yesterday afternoon...destroyed them, read more here: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/high_school/basketball/collegiate_knocks_off_poly_prep_QPUhbpJiYd3DfpuLWmJZOK

I led our Dutchmen in some pregame speech action:

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6116/mg7389bw.jpg[/i

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9223/mg7399bw.jpg[/i

what the hell? wheres the big metal thing?

go dutch

so today i decided to clean the refrigerator in the kitchen it was already nasty as fuck in there. i guess that kinda happens when you're a student and share your app with 2 other dudes.

someone had spilled some cream and some tomatoes were forgotten and already turning black and stinking up the whole thing........

so i took everything out before i decided to take some pictures

before:

dsc0172g.jpg

dsc0173u.jpg

gah this nasty black/purplish slush on the bottom was the most disgusting stuff i have ever handled

i set to work killing them bacterias:

dsc0174m.jpg

sagrotan, aparently kills 99.99% of all the bacterias... ok :-)

dsc0177l.jpg

all in all i used up almost the whole bottle of concentrated acetic acid / vinegar that i bought specifically for this task

é voilá spic and span, doesn't smell bad anymore and is clean

dsc0181m.jpg

Plowed and shoveled all morning after/during a decent storm.

xjRVqugdxM0

Had to have some fun with the pup after lunch.

IMG_03420.jpg

IMG_03422.jpg

IMG_02343.jpg

IMG_02345.jpg

The descent...

IMG_03249.jpg

IMG_03251.jpg

IMG_03522.jpg

Shake

IMG_03542.jpg

Result: One happy dog.

IMG_03592.jpg

Sorry about the picture dump should have taken video.:) anyways back to work....

back at the farm for the annual shaving of the sheep

poster my grandfather put up 30 years ago as rousie steez guide

onewtz.jpg

the boys doing their thing

b is from germany, here on a farm exchange, this is the 3rd sheep hes every shawn

twoz.jpg

me doing my wool sorting and packing thing in my no 1 specials

threey.jpg

fourb.jpg

the boys doing the man job with the wool press

fiveh.jpg

while i feed a late born orphan lamb

sixb.jpg

then a lunch break

homemade bread (home ground flour too) corned beef from the other side of the farm and egg from other uncles chickens sandwichs... me chanel nailpolish int holding up too well...

sevens.jpg

millie had to stay in her box out of the way of the working dogs, but that was ok cause shes got a fluffy pillow

eighte.jpg

then i fed baa my aunts pet lamb

nineo.jpg

my uncles shearing slippers

tenxi.jpg

after this 4 more hours of sorting then a bbq with some sharemilkers then another day of sorting, 500 sheep to go but its finally raining and they are wet

teeg...KILLING it...that corned beef makes me want to go out and get a sandwich myself...I bet all your ingredients are fresh from the garden too?

EDIT: In fact, I'm going to get a corned beef sandwich tomorrow or the day after and post it on here...Thank you tg! ;)

A selection of what i've been doing for the last two weeks...more to come.

waiting for the Keisei Skyliner

4287375290_8a348c1fcd_o.jpg

Went here4287372836_8cb0edc003_o.jpg

skull 5010xx X Kyoto

4286638645_0805239230_o.jpg

kyomizu-dera

4287386306_f5920d78a6_o.jpg

always baffles me why they need high tension wires everywhere

4287389024_6622600ce6_o.jpg

got some of this at Nishiki market

4287382124_3966d41660_o.jpg

ate some oyster

4287387634_6ab26e8c29_o.jpg

ate some ovary

4286644789_c683655105_o.jpg

ate some PBJ

4287379538_77e6b48058_o.jpg

and plenty of great times to come

4287334410_3a5cef53af_o.jpg

great posts as usual everybody. farmer, can't rep tg, great ice cave shot TLCA. stay tuned.

Great pics TG! Need more! I remember visiting a ranch near Melbourne many years ago, and was amazed at how fast the shearers worked on the sheep. Do they still use that tar-like stuff to patch up cuts?

-Z-, welcome back! Nice teaser... Expectations for your next WAYJDT are high! :D Nice pickups on the Skulls & PBJ!