Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

in the rightmost box it says "combonations". that's not a weird canadian spelling right.

no i fucked that up, noticed it after. I had put in combos then when i changed it i was too lazy or inattentive to catch it. oh well.

and the text renders terribly at 72dpi but at 300 its fine.

have you tried any other ways of displaying the information? right now all i see are the boxes and they're a bit difficult to read (gotta make important information easily read).. it might be a nice contrast to see them non-isometric since the colored boxes are interesting by themselves.

Looks like you have "iNtuition" in there, I don't know if that's what you were going for, but heads up.

^^Yeah it is.

It's all done and printed now. Any time I tried to include any more info or whatever beyond the (very small) amount that's in there, it didn't look as nice, and since I got to decide what info to display, I just left it out for the sake of aesthetics. It was pretty well received.

Thanks everyone for the help. I always find with stuff like this that I get to a point where I've just been looking at it so much I can't see everything, perspective is so narrowed, so I really appreciate that.

post up w/the print!

and just remember that won't always be the case.. you'll be forced to include everything.. even removing a few words for the sake of a nice rag and no widows won't be allowed, better to practice w/all info now while you can (imho)

post up w/the print!

and just remember that won't always be the case.. you'll be forced to include everything.. even removing a few words for the sake of a nice rag and no widows won't be allowed, better to practice w/all info now while you can (imho)

why, I got a shitload of data and was told to do whatever I wanted with it. there were literally no restrictions except that I had to use that or one of two others. If I'd been given more requirements I would have obviously satisfied them. Print was just digital on some white cardstock, 18x24. nothing fancy, and the colours turned out not so hot anyway. here's the pdf if you like.

http://sites.google.com/site/tomisdead/myersbriggs.pdf

dunno why those lines always show in there when I export to pdf, they dont print. any ideas?

well i mean.. if you're making an infographic and you omit information based on the fact that it doesn't look good, you risk making the entire piece meaningless. less data/information doesn't mean easier read. in your situation it sounds ok, but it's bad practice is all i'm saying.

those are crop marks by the way. if your paper size is the same as document size they shouldn't print.

Mark, that's some dope shit, have you sent it to him?

Mark, that's some dope shit, have you sent it to him?

That's actually a reoccurring question - It hasn't been to that final state until tonight when I figured out how to make it actually look old and hand done. I think now I'll see who I can get ahold of to try and get it to him. Thanks for the kind words all.