Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

I dunno I'm not married to Photoshop like some people (devlin), if I'm working with type and vectors I use the appropriate app.

Also of note: I made two semicircles there, both fitted to the bottom of the type, so the lower one was a lot bigger.

Also of note: I made two semicircles there, both fitted to the bottom of the type, so the lower one was a lot bigger.

Oh, what? I can do that in PS. I though there was a way to flip the text and then have it aligned to the circle by the top of the characters. Spent like 30min trying to figure out how.

Somebody can you make something like this, it needs to have the letter B on the left side of the bottom part, and the letter I on the right side. Any font may work, I really need to learn this Illustrator thing done on friday. Send me the *.ai file

EDIT - please resize your image to no more than 640px wide

DJ HELLENISTIK

Basically a joke page for an imaginary 'DJ project' I'm doing while on tour with a friend's band this summer. So far sets will include playing Sleep's seminal album Holy Mountain through a boombox (not the PA) until people get angry and playing Magic: The Gathering with an audience member (also likely until people get too angry).

Guest drav
Dum, I know processing. Nothing too fancy, but I know my perlin noise and particle systems.

Here's some pretty cool shit

that is some next shit

please someone tell me what program is used in this !!

• 2 weeks later...