Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

• 2 weeks later...

OmuEo.png

i fuqqin h8 all these designers and photographers and shiet takin pics of their shiet all laid out nicely on a grid on woodgrain backgrounds from a bird's eye perspective

thinkin its art

contrived as fuqq

: [

it's not really so bad. the problem is people thinking it's the same as what you guys are into. I think a lot of visitors to your blog aren't realizing the survivalist shit. they just think you like flashlights.

servo your drawings are awesome

Sometimes I think I like studies more than actual "finished" pieces. At least when I was doing visual stuff that seemed to be the case.

Layer Tennis is "playing matches using video, animation, sound, photos, type and lots more, but the basic idea is the same no matter what tools are in use. Two competitors will swap a file back and forth in [X amount of time], adding to and embellishing the work. Each artist gets [X amount of time] to complete a “volley” and then we post it. A match lasts for ten volleys and when it's complete."

*edited for sufu

basically make something / make a message, and the opponent tries to make something better using an element or idea from the previous "serve". each piece separately can stand on it's own though (meaning they're designed and not half assed).

fun ones seem to touch on metaphors, similes, puns, irony, exaggeration, humor, etc. it's all games. then we vote on a winner.

down?

it's not really so bad. the problem is people thinking it's the same as what you guys are into. I think a lot of visitors to your blog aren't realizing the survivalist shit. they just think you like flashlights.

i submitted my EDC to branespload but i don't think he posted it because it was spread on a aluminium table and it was only my wallet, phone, cigarettes, keys and matches. i don't like to carry much and i don't has any kewl knives or flashflights :-(