video games ruined my life

DüM

hook it up with a link in a PM doggg. ive been trying different torrents and mediafire things, but it keeps crashin or freezing

I'm actually at school right now and I can't dl.

Really? Couple people I know used the mainstream ones and the problem should be fixed now? It was only a problem for the first week or two it was released...

If you can't find one I'll post a link in about a week, once my finals are over.

I'll definitely have to use dead eye, part of my issue with it is coming up with a situation where there are 6 people with their weapons out all close enough etc etc lol.

Most people in general carry guns. Just point your own at them until they start shooting at you. Plus, the six don't necessarily have to be done at the same time to finish the challenge, they can all be individual situations.

I was playing a lot of Persona 3 the last few days and then just stopped for no reason. Can't bring myself to boot up the PS2 and start playing again, even though I want to. This happens with a lot of games, I guess I don't have the patience anymore.

Might start playing SOTN though.

^They have to be done without reloading though, doesn't it reload when my character puts my gun away? So wouldn't I have to walk around with my gun out the whole time?

Hmm.. How about duels then? Do they count toward the challenge? If you can try and confirm that one, I have a way where you can get into duels quite quickly and get it done in a day or two (game time).

Edit: Nvm. Probably won't work.

^grab the elegant suit from thieves landing

have a shitload of games now to finish over the summer, it's overwhelming..

-rdr

-monster hunter tri

-smg2

-ssf4

-mw2

-a bunch of older titles i haven't finished (uncharted 2....)

^They have to be done without reloading though, doesn't it reload when my character puts my gun away? So wouldn't I have to walk around with my gun out the whole time?

just tap left trigger every 5 seconds, you can get on your horse without putting ur gun away lol.

technically you could do this challenge with a buffalo rifle if you only used deadeye. i think..

My god, I managed to get to level 10 sharpshooter eventually. Tried doing it at a bounty but I found shooting pistols out of hands really difficult - it kept shooting their hands or penetrating too far and shooting their body. I ended up finding a railway camp and racking up a $466 bounty and losing nearly half my honour.....

see you tonight bro, ps. new favorite thing to do in MP, go to that tiny railroad bridge over the waterfall/river right under bearclaw camp and fist fight until someone gets knocked out into the water/to their death lol

lol... need to try that.

a few days ago beezup, baeyer, some other du and myself were trying to kill bears using only our fists (cornering them and then beating them down) ...took us forever to figure out that you can't do it :(. was funny tho

a few days ago beezup, baeyer, some other du and myself were trying to kill bears using only our fists (cornering them and then beating them down) ...took us forever to figure out that you can't do it :(. was funny tho

My ever-tolerant girlfriend indicated that she was slightly disturbed by how much enjoyment I was deriving from the bare-fisted abuse of a bear (digital or otherwise)...

Apparently, in my sleep that night I said "I'm gonna skin you, hag." Hahahaha I think I may be playing a little too much RDR...