video games ruined my life

DüM

I'm hoping stealth is still a strong option. MGS is easily my favorite game franchise and that blade shit looks kinda awesome, but I'll miss snake.

I think I'm going to play Snake Eater again.

any other better online multiplayer games?

I see you've joined us in the gaming thread too, jackg :) You have an X360 by any chance or just PC?

There are some good folk in this thread, much love to the 360 brobocoppers. Been too busy to game at all lately. Looking to get back into some fps action when I finish RDR. I finally grabbed BF:BC2 as well. Is the new MW2 map pack worth the 1200 or is it more of the same?

I see you've joined us in the gaming thread too, jackg :) You have an X360 by any chance or just PC?

There are some good folk in this thread, much love to the 360 brobocoppers. Been too busy to game at all lately. Looking to get back into some fps action when I finish RDR. I finally grabbed BF:BC2 as well. Is the new MW2 map pack worth the 1200 or is it more of the same?

haha yes i have, i think my brain just wants to anything but study for my uni exams.

I have a PC, and i dont even know if it will be up to the task of cs. Do i need some super computer to play it these days? Also is steam still rubbish, i remember back when i played they had just introduced steam and it was full of bugs and kinda turned me off.

so far...sony conference in like an hour and a half here:

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/sony-e3/

ps. didn't raiden die in MGS4? i sort of remember that big ship thing killing him, with only his sword left behind in the rock, but it's been awhile since i've played it

Well its kind of blurry for me too, but i don't think it did. I remember at the end of the game, we see raiden in the hospital with his family.

I don't know how to embed but this shit looks badass.

Well its kind of blurry for me too, but i don't think it did. I remember at the end of the game, we see raiden in the hospital with his family.

I don't know how to embed but this shit looks badass.

yeah agreed this dose look badass!

HBGvAJ6-SsY