video games ruined my life

DüM

yea i finally copped a ps3 like 2 weeks ago

bought mw2 in a heartbeat and now i cant put that shit down

currently at 62 i think

psn is...dranoelsy

You on the valley mission? All you gotta do is zigzag yourself behind the herd making sure that the herd is between you and the destination. As long as you send them in the general direction and snag the occasional stragglers, it's cake.

mw2 does not have the legs the first did, not to me. i am so over it, i am thinking about the trade in, but there is nothing to cop for me now that i got RDR... will most likely end up copping the new map pack too, even though i only played the game three times since the last pack... BFBC2 just killed MW2 to me.

is it just me or RDR's pace is really slow. i like it a lot, but its not so chaotic as i would have thought. perhaps i dont play it enough, i only just got the gatling gun from the mine... i feel like i am missing out on stuff to do cause i have the dumb.

still a noob concept.

i was fucking killing the herding ones until the horse one and they wouldn't go in the opening. They were up to the right and in the fucking bushes and shit. Theres one later in the game with a bunch of cows that you have to herd for a pretty good distance.

My roommate had to finish the horse one for me and he usually sucks at anything video game related.

Didn't find the herding ones any difficulty at all. I think I lost 2 cows over the cliff maybe, but other than that it was fine. You just have to avoid riding too fast IMO and stay back a little distance. The other cowboys will get the stragglers.

i thought i was the only one struggling with the herd... they just scatter the fuck around for no reason.

and i played free roam for a little bit..wtf am i suppose to do? i cant find anyone..any certain areas i should go to?

i thought i was the only one struggling with the herd... they just scatter the fuck around for no reason.

and i played free roam for a little bit..wtf am i suppose to do? i cant find anyone..any certain areas i should go to?

free roam is only fun w/ a posse, you can ride on other people, or go after each other, plenty of fun to be had, you just need a group

finally herd the horses and did another mission with cows..

then i just fucked around and hogtied a civilian on to my horse and made them fall off a cliff..lul